Author Topic: TAC's CEO has AK47 fired at him to prove safety of his product.  (Read 1682 times)

Gotta give it to this guy, he definitely knows the best way to prove his product is safe.

Gotta give it to this guy, he definitely knows the best way to prove his product is safe.
I'll believe it when that car is shot at from the sides and at the doors.

There was another time someone did this, they stood behind their bullet proof, windowed barricade and no bullets passed through the metal or glass of that barricade.

Now shoot at it with a 20mm rifle and see what happens.

You don't need to smash the window. You just need to stay calm, wait until the pressure inside the car matches pressure outside the car, and then open the door.

At least, that's how I remember it being.
Okay so when you need to swim 300 ft up instead of getting out when you hit the water tell me how that works lol.

That isn't how bulletproof glass works.

Bulletproof glass works by being "softer" than regular glass meaning it can absorb the kinetic energy of a bullet and stop it from going through. The correct application of force will still break the window

No it is actually 2 sheets of glass combined with a tough plastic layer in the center. When struck with a bullet the outside glass layer absorbs some energy then the plastic layer stops the bullet from penetrating the second layer. Much like a windshield.

A glass breaker might crack the glass but it isn't going to shatter.

Now they should shoot a rocket into it.

I don't think it'd be easy to persuade him to do that.

This seems like a dummy, not sure though...

Cool. Now try it with a .50 cal and I'll be impressed.

Cool. Now try it with a .50 cal and I'll be impressed.
.50 calibre is for babies.
20mm all the way.

.50 calibre is for babies.
20mm all the way.
i have two 20mm bullets
they are loving HUGE

No it is actually 2 sheets of glass combined with a tough plastic layer in the center. When struck with a bullet the outside glass layer absorbs some energy then the plastic layer stops the bullet from penetrating the second layer. Much like a windshield.

A glass breaker might crack the glass but it isn't going to shatter.
ah, thanks