Author Topic: What is your stance on abortion? (Abortion discussion)  (Read 36138 times)

leave it to kimon to ignore perfectly valid counterpoints

alas
leave it to jairo to think that was an actual debate that i was actually going to take seriously

leave it to jairo to think that was an actual debate that i was actually going to take seriously
considering you don't know how to take anything except for memes seriously, I wasn't

end of conversation.

I only support Abortion is certain situations, if you just forgeted up and got pregnant then that's your god damn fault and you shouldn't be able to do anything but TAKE care of the child
having to raise a child isn't some "miracle" punishment that solved problems
if someone is too irresponsible to use protection, then you can bet your ass they're not going to make a responsible parent

considering you don't know how to take anything except for memes seriously, I wasn't

end of conversation.
do you know how embarrassing you are sometimes jairo

do you

You don't go around hurr durring all the time using abortions like no other, such as being an absolute slut and being suprised the 100th guy you had love with that day forgot to put on a condom.
Right, but abortions are still like, super traumatic and terrible... in no way it is just a "no biggie" routine sort of thing. And it's never going to be.

Anyway, bottom line is, it should be legal. Like, personally, I wouldn't ever want anyone I know to get an abortion, but if they wanted to, it's their right. Like was said earlier, there are no valid arguments against abortion. Especially that "sanctity of life" bullstuff, which is not only invalid but also often hypocritical.

do you know how embarrassing you are sometimes jairo

do you
why do you insist on pulling this card whenever you're the one making a fool of himself

why do you insist on pulling this card whenever you're the one making a fool of himself

It's the ace in the hole.

nothin personnel kid B)

no i mean you guys are unbelievable prunes that have never chilled the hell out one day in your life. you think everything's a god damn argument and it's consistently embarrassing.

you always say these unbelievably corny lines with a "gotcha" sense of smug satisfaction afterwards like you just killed your friend timothy in a call of duty 1 on 1 and he owes you gummy snacks tomorrow at lunch
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 10:58:03 PM by Kimon² »

no i mean you guys are unbelievable prunes that have never chilled the hell out one day in your life. you think everything's a god damn argument and it's consistently embarrassing.

"i don't agree with what you said why are you disagreeing with me you're wrong and in fact i'm going to go so far as to say that your intelligence is lower than mine haha see i used big words bow before me and bask in my glory you insignificant nub of a meme i bet your mom is ashamed of you and your opinions why do you even try arguing with other people oh wait i forgot you cant because youre just not good enough to argue with the likes of me see now i am the superior opponent i have defeated your puny words they mean nothing to me I AM A DEITY YOU WILL BOW DOWN"

you always say these unbelievably corny lines with a "gotcha" sense of smug satisfaction afterwards like you just killed your friend timothy in a call of duty 1 on 1 and he owes you gummy snacks tomorrow at lunch
no one likes you here that's why
leave

"i don't agree with what you said why are you disagreeing with me you're wrong and in fact i'm going to go so far as to say that your intelligence is lower than mine haha see i used big words bow before me and bask in my glory you insignificant nub of a meme i bet your mom is ashamed of you and your opinions why do you even try arguing with other people oh wait i forgot you cant because youre just not good enough to argue with the likes of me see now i am the superior opponent i have defeated your puny words they mean nothing to me I AM A DEITY YOU WILL BOW DOWN"
good forgetong lord

can't find a better example what the hell was that trainwreck of a post
no one likes you here that's why
leave

can't find a better example what the hell was that trainwreck of a post

hyperbole hyperdrive

Habit 4: Think Win-Lose.
See life as a vicious competition. Your classmate is out to get you, so you'd better get him or her first. Don't let anyone else succeed at anything because, remember, if they win, you lose. If it looks like you're going to lose, however, make sure you drag that sucker down with you.
Habit 5: Seek First to Talk, Then Pretend to Listen.
You were born with a mouth, so use it. Make sure you talk a lot. Always express your side of the story first. Once you're sure everyone understands your views, then pretend to listen by nodding and saying "uh-huh." Or, if you really want their opinion, give it to them.
Habit 6: Don't Cooperate.
Let's face it, other people are weird because they're different from you. So why try to get along with them? Teamwork is for the dogs. Since you always have the best ideas, you are better off doing everything by yourself. Be your own island.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 11:03:45 PM by Aoki³ »