Poll

Do you agree that we should try to fix these problems?

Sure. We could become a friendly community!
I don't see any problems here.

Author Topic: The problems with our community.  (Read 23182 times)

You seem to be missing the point. The point isn't to insult the entire community. The point is
that we need to FACE OUR PROBLEMS AND IMPROVE OURSELVES.

You can point out anything that's supposed to make me a hypocrite, it's not gonna help the community get better. It's like the community is some guy and im a little bug that fell onto his arm that he just brushes off. Meanwhile he has many diseases brewing, such as obesity, cancer, etc. I don't expect to be able to help the community improve but just trying to silence me isn't gonna make all your problems go away.

Please,
this whole thread is just about you being the 'moral authority'. You sit in the side-lines, yell out 'lessons' and when someone calls bullstuff, you bring up the "I'm just trying to help here" excuse. This thread was unnecessary and repetitive. You took things out of context, put a fresh spin on some points as old as the internet, many of which, you contradict yourself with your behavior.

I agree with OP.
Don't hurt me.

I don't expect to be able to help the community improve

That right there already proves
This thread was unnecessary and repetitive

God, I wish this topics would just be removed upon posting. We get one every week, like WE GET IT; the community on this game is awful. Telling us that repeatedly isn't going to change anything. Oh and naming particular people was the worst possible thing you could do.

I'm not an authority.

Then stop trying to change people, if you're going to make a 99 theses on how the community is awful and saying you aren't trying to be an authority then you are pretty hypocritical and pathetic. You had your chance op.

That right there already proves
Okay? I was just pointing out the community's problems. What are you trying to do here? Make me look bad? I already look bad because i said mean things about the community. I don't expect to be able to help the community improve, but that doesn't mean I can't attempt at that.

This thread isn't going to get anything done lol

Okay? I was just pointing out the community's problems. What are you trying to do here? Make me look bad? I already look bad because i said mean things about the community. I don't expect to be able to help the community improve, but that doesn't mean I can't attempt at that.
sense = 0

It was never meant to.

Trust me, you do care about your reputation. If you didn't care what anyone said or did, then you would've left the thread alone and never responded to it. But instead you keep coming back and digging a deeper hole.

Just stop, disable your network interface card, unplug your computer, router, and modem, and enjoy something other than the forums.

I respect that you're trying to help but you're going about it in the wrong way. You're generalizing groups of people, pointing fingers and in general furthering the problems that you yourself seem to be trying to fix.

This forum would require a complete wipe of its members, and having every member's memory wiped so they've never heard of this game.

if you think your behavior when you were needlessly attacking me was acceptable, then you're part of the problem.