The problems with our community.

Poll

Do you agree that we should try to fix these problems?

Sure. We could become a friendly community!
I don't see any problems here.

Author Topic: The problems with our community.  (Read 23112 times)

Sure, they may have done some stupid things. But haven't we all?
We have, but in Maxx's case, it seems pretty apparent that he'll always continue to do things that are a little "unorthodox" to say the least. In a situation like that, I would be inclined to say it's expected. Justified? Maybe, maybe not.

On my personal opinion of Setro though, as far as I've seen since his most recent account, he's been fairly tame so far. Really turned his attitude around, which is nice.

maxx has admitted countless times he's trolling over steam, continuously tells people to kill themselves in maniac ways, brings up his bad reputation is unrelated situations to him and keeps saying he'll change when he doesn't

I'm 100% sure he knows when he's acting stupid

I'm going to guess that OP means Opening Post

I'm going to guess that OP means Opening Post
it means that when someone refers to "content in the op".  It can also be used to reference the person who wrote the opening post, ie. "op is a friend"no h8

it means that when someone refers to "content in the op".  It can also be used to reference the person who wrote the opening post, ie. "op is a friend"no h8
^knows nothing, should change name to jon snow

op means "original poster" or can mean "original post"

^knows nothing, should change name to jon snow

op means "original poster" or can mean "original post"
yes that is what I said

oh god lol it's this thread again

I think the community should stay as is
We've got all the kinds of people we need.

The grass is always greener dude.

I might agree with the hostility part though. Condescending belligerent richardwads are present in pretty much every community, but Blocklanders almost seem to encourage/praise them. Which is weird, and backward. I'm mainly talking about people like Taboo and Night Fox who are unnecessarily bitter and sarcastic.

The grass is always greener dude.

I might agree with the hostility part though. Condescending belligerent richardwads are present in pretty much every community, but Blocklanders almost seem to encourage/praise them. Which is weird, and backward. I'm mainly talking about people like Taboo and Night Fox who are unnecessarily bitter and sarcastic.

taboo's just mean, night fox instigates stuff consistently and constantly

It's not really a problem. It's just loving annoying.

It's not really a problem. It's just loving annoying.

aye

so are threads like these

imo blf being a friendly community would make it boring, it would be just like any other place with children in it

because then, there would not be laugh-worthy bans, insults, and other stuff that makes blf interesting

aye

so are threads like these
it's a 2 for 1 deal; if someone stops being an starfish, then people stop complaining about them being an starfish.

it's a 2 for 1 deal; if someone stops being an starfish, then people stop complaining about them being an starfish.

ooooooo.