The problems with our community.

Poll

Do you agree that we should try to fix these problems?

Sure. We could become a friendly community!
I don't see any problems here.

Author Topic: The problems with our community.  (Read 23123 times)

Crispy is just a crybaby honestly. I'm so sick of seeing you post about this. Just loving leave already and stop bitching. You aren't going to change anything. People will behave how they want to, that is how the world works.

I understand what you are trying to do. But honestly dude, it isn't going to happen. You aren't changing anything by bashing the community every chance you get. It just gets annoying. That is how this place is, and it isn't going to change. I'm going to assume it is because of the primary age group here, teens. I am part of an exploration forum that behaves better because most of the people are over 20. You will never get change because the age group will stop that in my opinion.

So really Crispy, learn to deal with it, or just leave.

Crispy is just a crybaby honestly. I'm so sick of seeing you post about this. Just loving leave already and stop bitching. You aren't going to change anything. People will behave how they want to, that is how the world works.

I understand what you are trying to do. But honestly dude, it isn't going to happen. You aren't changing anything by bashing the community every chance you get. It just gets annoying. That is how this place is, and it isn't going to change. I'm going to assume it is because of the primary age group here, teens. I am part of an exploration forum that behaves better because most of the people are over 20. You will never get change because the age group will stop that in my opinion.

So really Crispy, learn to deal with it, or just leave.
at least you're not denying that this forum isn't the best forums out there. and a nice almost well thought out post, though i dont see why you feel you have to call me a crybaby, lol.

at least you're not denying that this forum isn't the best forums out there. and a nice almost well thought out post, though i dont see why you feel you have to call me a crybaby, lol.
half your posts are some stupid jab towards the forums, if you hate it so much then leave because you can't change a bunch of teens and 4chan rejects, it's like taking the addiction out of a heroin addict.

half your posts are some stupid jab towards the forums, if you hate it so much then leave because you can't change a bunch of teens and 4chan rejects, it's like taking the addiction out of a heroin addict.
what if i told you i liked blockland? and like making content? and that for some reason not everyone is an starfish to me? i don't have a reason to leave the forums. though i wish it would be better, that doesn't mean i'll do a betel or bdx. besides i've been with this game since v8 and leaving a game i've been so involved with would like make me die a little inside.

though i wish it would be better

You don't improve a sandwich by stuffting on it

what if i told you i liked blockland? and like making content? and that for some reason not everyone is an starfish to me? i don't have a reason to leave the forums. though i wish it would be better, that doesn't mean i'll do a betel or bdx. besides i've been with this game since v8 and leaving a game i've been so involved with would like make me die a little inside.
you don't have to be part of the forums to play the game. the forums aren't the game, you can just go on general discussion or anywhere that isn't off topic because that's where you're getting half the evidence for this thread

and plus most people who play blockland don't know that the forum exists so there's that

If all you do is complain about the community than you're no better. It just makes you part of the problem.

You don't improve a sandwich by stuffting on it
A poet in our midst.

I like that you responded so calmly so I'll gladly do the same.

Oh no absolutely not. To be honest I actually agree with some things you said. I just know that it will never change so I don't see the point in fighting for it. I'm well aware how hostile the forum is. People do a lot of stupid stuff that pisses me off but I don't bother saying anything about it. If I posted every time I saw a post I thought was wrong, I would be getting in a fight every day. I've just realized it isn't worth the time of day to fight with everyone. These days i will usually only step in to confront somebody when I see a behavior pattern constantly reoccurring. 

I do apologize for the crybaby comment, I was just annoyed like i said in a previous topic how I seem to always see you complaining about the forums. I'll post a few quotes so you can see what I'm talking about:
perfect, i might use this to prove how much this forum circlejerks
these guys are about as bad as you guys holy stuff
yay blockland forum circlejerkers coming to protect the kings of the circlejerk!
internet trolls

oh there goes blockland forums!

It just seems to be all I see sometimes so I get slightly annoyed seeing comments like this.

To be clear, looking through your posts to find these quotes I really don't have anything else against you. You seem like a pretty calm and helpful person and I respect that. And like I said I do agree with your stance of some people being way to hostile sometimes. I wish it could be changed, but people here seem to be that age group where if things aren't going their way it is fair game to attack the other person. Sadly I don't think it can be changed. That is why I don't really fight much to see change, I've come to accept how things are here.

Like there are a lot of things I don't agree with. Here and in life. The way things are run in my city like construction and traffic lights and all that stuff. Hell I could make a list of the things in life I think are stupid and need to be changed. But I've just come to accept that I don't need to agree with it, but there is no point in complaining about it because it is never going to change.

Hopefully this post clears some things up for you on my original post.

i really like your post, and i have not realised how much i have posted in drama, i'll try to tone it down a bit and i really like how you did not go right to bashing/flaming me.

this community is perfect. aliens visit us just to take advice on how to evolve.

tbh i just think the people in this community should just be less serious about stuff

tbh i just think the people in this community should just be less serious about stuff
but... but my angst...

it's hilarious how everyone is at each others throats all the time, some of you just need to take a chill pill

it's hilarious how everyone is at each others throats all the time, some of you just need to take a chill pill

But them pillz made me OD once. Not a good experience! :C