The problems with our community.

Poll

Do you agree that we should try to fix these problems?

Sure. We could become a friendly community!
I don't see any problems here.

Author Topic: The problems with our community.  (Read 23133 times)

You're still rump ravaged about that? That was two months ago. I completely forgot about it.
The whole birthday drama thread was you making an ass of yourself. Just reminding you that you're not much better at anything when you piss people off.

The whole birthday drama thread was you making an ass of yourself.

That's what you'd like people to think.
I had an unpopular opinion, I defended it, and everyone lost their loving minds. I don't understand why you keep bringing it up like it's some sort of sick zing.

I had an unpopular opinion, I defended it, and everyone lost their loving minds.
ohey

That's what you'd like people to think.
I had an unpopular opinion, I defended it, and everyone lost their loving minds. I don't understand why you keep bringing it up like it's some sort of sick zing.
Because:

A) It clearly irritates you.
B) People lost their minds at more than just your opinion. How you say it matters a lot too.

yeah, no, i'm not mad at Rally and he isn't at me either i don't think, it's just a discussion

A) It clearly irritates you.

I think dredging up stupid stuff from the past in completely irrelevant situations with the sole purpose of being annoying would irritate anyone, yes. Drop it already.

B) People lost their minds at more than just your opinion. How you say it matters a lot too.

Don't really know what to say to this. I put a lot of confidence in my posts, I don't forget around with wishy washy crap. If I say it I mean it. Unfortunately it seems to intimidate people who aren't as uncompromising and they automatically take it as aggression or something and it triggers some sort of angry reflex in them or something idk

I respond to aggressive posts with an equal amount of aggression. There were one or two people in that thread that actually held decent conversation with me. It was the people with the big egos and superiority complexes that kept escalating it until all they could do was call me a dumbass lol

intimidate people? lol it's the internet Rally who the hell is scared of you

intimidate people? lol it's the internet Rally who the hell is scared of you

Obviously not physically intimidated. Didn't think I'd have to iterate that.

I don't know what the right word is, but if you respond to someone with aggression as soon as they disagree with you it's because you feel under attack. I mean that's just self-evident.

Obviously not physically intimidated. Didn't think I'd have to iterate that.

I don't know what the right word is, but if you respond to someone with aggression as soon as they disagree with you it's because you feel under attack. I mean that's just self-evident.
well yeah

so what you mean you emotionally intimidate people? like i said i don't think anyone is having bad dreams about you

I messaged Badspot asking who she's an alt of:

Minotaur, Watt-son

well yeah

so what you mean you emotionally intimidate people? like i said i don't think anyone is having bad dreams about you

Dunno how to further explain this to you, Watt-son. Sometimes when I disagree with people they overreact because they think I'm a bigger threat than I actually am. If the correct term for that isn't intimidation then I don't know what is.

i would explain that, but you would not believe me, so in other words believe what you want at this point (majority will think i'm lying)

i'm not an alt, assume what you want kiddo
the forget is there to explain lols

I messaged Badspot asking who she's an alt of:

i would explain that, but you would not believe me, so in other words believe what you want at this point (majority will think i'm lying)