Poll

Do you agree that we should try to fix these problems?

Sure. We could become a friendly community!
I don't see any problems here.

Author Topic: The problems with our community.  (Read 23137 times)

crispy monday it seems like youre just devoted to only bringing down this forum and complaining about its quality incessantly just loving jack off or play a game monday

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 02:32:54 PM by Badspot »

it's hilarious how everyone is at each others throats all the time, some of you just need to take a chill pill

that's funny because you've only been here one day and you've been at multiple people's throats already

that's funny because you've only been here one day and you've been at multiple people's throats already
She might be an alt.

She might be an alt.

I wouldn't doubt it
I mean she 123 posts in one day

having a discussion means i'm at peoples throats? lol

am i not allowed to post a lot or something, sorry i didn't realize i used up all my daily post

She might be an alt.
I'm thinking an elaborate ruse by xenias so he could start over with a clean slate

having a discussion means i'm at peoples throats? lol

you've seemed pretty aggressive so far

am i not allowed to post a lot or something, sorry i didn't realize i used up all my daily post

posting over a hundred times in less than a day is ridiculous and you know it

crispy monday it seems like youre just devoted to only bringing down this forum and complaining about its quality incessantly just loving jack off or play a game monday

hm so this happened

it is really ridiculous but i don't see why you're making a fit about it tbh, it isn't such a big deal unless it's a spam account, which it doesn't look like it is, just someone who likes to post a lot.

you've seemed pretty aggressive so far

i like to post a lot, that isn't ridiculous it's just how i am

RIP

Mrs. Terra is so obviously an alt it's not even funny. I wasn't fooled for a second. I'm betting it's a catfish trying to get free games.

:(