Poll

Do you agree that we should try to fix these problems?

Sure. We could become a friendly community!
I don't see any problems here.

Author Topic: The problems with our community.  (Read 23151 times)

crispy monday it seems like youre just devoted to only bringing down this forum and complaining about its quality incessantly just loving jack off or play a game monday

User was banned for this post
oh

Mrs. Terra is so obviously an alt it's not even funny. I wasn't fooled for a second. I'm betting it's a catfish trying to get free games.
I'm gonna remain hung on the xenias alt until proven otherwise

"hey guys look at this person that I think is being an starfish"
>other way around, dude
"wow screw you guys I'm leaving"
(ten minutes later)
"heehee look it's me!! the person he was yelling at!! who conveniently joined the forums the same day xenias left and is somehow super in tune with the community!!"

I'm gonna remain hung on the xenias alt until proven otherwise

"hey guys look at this person that I think is being an starfish"
>other way around, dude
"wow screw you guys I'm leaving"
(ten minutes later)
"heehee look it's me!! the person he was yelling at!! who conveniently joined the forums the same day xenias left and is somehow super in tune with the community!!"
that's a lame assumption
it's this little thing called "lurking" and i was linked to the thread by hodot or something via steam anyway, so yeah you're not right quit assuming stuff

Mrs. Terra is so obviously an alt it's not even funny. I wasn't fooled for a second. I'm betting it's a catfish trying to get free games.

:(
you're hysterical, i don't need free games, keep it blockland related too dude lol

Lurking or no lurking, most users who have been here for multiple years aren't half as active as you are. 100% of new users who rack up tons of posts in their first day have been alts. It's practically science. Hotdot is a well-known white knight through observation and by experience so I'm hardly concerned with his opinion on you.

Why do alts always say the same stuff in defense? Seriously you'd have a better case if you just didn't say anything and ignored the thread. You're digging your own grave at this point.

Lurking or no lurking, most users who have been here for multiple years aren't half as active as you are. 100% of new users who rack up tons of posts in their first day have been alts. It's practically science. Hotdot is a well-known white knight through observation and by experience so I'm hardly concerned with his opinion on you.

Why do alts always say the same stuff in defense? Seriously you'd have a better case if you just didn't say anything and ignored the thread. You're digging your own grave at this point.
yeah no i'm not really

hodot isn't a white knight, at this point he doesn't even like me so don't assume you know what's going on

me posting a ton doesn't mean i'm an alt, it means i'm loving posting a lot

Lol, I'll assume whatever the forget I want to assume. Nobody asked for your permission.

I'm not "assuming" anything, I'm making a deduction from present evidence and repeated history over the 6 years I've been here.

Lol, I'll assume whatever the forget I want to assume. Nobody asked for your permission.

I'm not "assuming" anything, I'm making a deduction from present evidence and repeated history over the 6 years I've been here.
6 years? you signed up like a few months ago lol

saying you've been banned apparently several times then you seem like a well beloved user

Yep, that's right. I'm an alt. I'm much better at it than you are, because unlike you in the several months I've been here nobody's even cared.

so what's the problem?

why is she digging a grave?

what rule is she breaking?

if she is an alt, still, what's the problem?

i am genuinely curious

Yep, that's right. I'm an alt. I'm much better at it than you are, because unlike you in the several months I've been here nobody's even cared.
are you the forum police or something, what gives you this hero complex to try and interrogate everyone that enters the forum

i'm not an alt, assume what you want kiddo

so what's the problem?

There is none. Does there have to be? I think it's an alt, they say they're not, and we're talking about it.

There is none. Does there have to be? I think it's an alt, they say they're not, and we're talking about it.
ah okay, just the way you have been posting about this makes it seem like terra's committing a crime against humanity or something lol

ah okay, just the way you have been posting about this makes it seem like terra's committing a crime against humanity or something lol

is it becuz i said forget

You're still rump ravaged about that? That was two months ago. I completely forgot about it.