Blocklander of the Year 2014 || WINNER: Wrapperup

Poll

Rig this poll.

Wrapperup
Wrapperup
Wrapperup
Wrapperup

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2014 || WINNER: Wrapperup  (Read 56835 times)

I make animated posters and shiz, vote for me!!!1!

Serious, I vote hodot, Steve, Nonnel and Harm. I love a lot of you guys, but goddam I had to pick the top 4.
I knew I was missing someone.

McJob is my 4th nomination.

Brighter dark, chrisbot6, glass, leetzero, jakeblade

I'm still completely surprised that I was nominated last year. Was a sweet surprise to see when I popped my head in the topic.

I might try to keep up with the topic more this year.
But if I don't, best of luck to everyone who gets nominated!

I'm still completely surprised that I was nominated last year. Was a sweet surprise to see when I popped my head in the topic.

There is no doubt in my mind that you will be nominated this year.

There is no doubt in my mind that you will be nominated this year.

I'd like nominate sir dooble, ladios, hodot, and...

:O
Does this not count? I can't PM, lol...

I thought nominations were closed. Or are people just too lazy to read?

I thought nominations were closed. Or are people just too lazy to read?
They weren't closed earlier.

They weren't closed earlier.

They were in the schedule saying that they were starting November 29. I just added it to the title to make it more obvious that nominations are being used yet.

I can still go through and pick up the ones left behind though. I started the thread early this year just to let everyone know that it is happening again and in case anyone wants to advertise (posters, quotes, etc) on the OP ahead of time.

They were in the schedule saying that they were starting November 29. I just added it to the title to make it more obvious that nominations are being used yet.

I can still go through and pick up the ones left behind though. I started the thread early this year just to let everyone know that it is happening again and in case anyone wants to advertise (posters, quotes, etc) on the OP ahead of time.
Ah, ok. lol

I already know I'm not in the running. I also feel I know who will win.

I am going to win this year

100% guaranteed

i nominate me, ad bot, jaZz, ad ßot, and me again  :cookieMonster:

I didn't know Eksi was still around.