Poll

Rig this poll.

Wrapperup
Wrapperup
Wrapperup
Wrapperup

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2014 || WINNER: Wrapperup  (Read 56847 times)

vote acorncake, nal, and creativename as YOUR future blocklander of the year
what he said

edit: quote cuz he has a pageloss

trinick should actually be on that list because hes contributed a stuffton.
for example
hes made a program decrypting the key.dat for personal use to get your key from the file if you lost your email
hes actually rewrote the game in python/some other language i dont know (i think a bit of it) and made it working.
hes actually done alot of stuff to contribute despite the numerous attacks and hacking hes done. hes a really useful person and should even be a part of the dev team.
this isn't about popularity because you hung around in skype calls with someone and thought they were cool or some stupid stuff
this is about how the person has actually contributed and helped the game. not about their popularity.

this is about how the person has actually contributed and helped the game. not about their popularity.
Finalists:

3rd: Nal

oopsie i missed it again. go me.

this isn't about popularity because you hung around in skype calls with someone and thought they were cool or some stupid stuff
This, but unfortunately it never works on that way

This, but unfortunately it never works on that way

proves my point even further
this isnt about hating stuff, its about debate. what did nal do that was efficient success to pushing the game forward?
did he code useful modifications that are improving the game in drastic ways? , i don't remember.
did he help with the games overall development and movement for it? I cant recall.
Maybe he's done the huge new years party, but it ended up getting DDOS'd by someone at random.
I went on facepunch once, and I saw one of the most hated loving users get several applause's from the people that hated him, why? he made a useful modification that affected Garry's Mod's integrity.
Back on topic,
What has he done to be on that list? Sure, hes a really good guy and is really social as a friend when he doesn't hate you and wants you to eat yourself, but this poll should be about the improvement of the integrity of the game.
Not because you like someone.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 06:33:33 PM by Maxxi »

Sure, hes a really good guy and is really social as a friend
lol

well considering this is a free nomination and a free vote system, people wouldn't give to stuffs either way lol

proves my point even further
this isnt about hating stuff, its about debate. what did nal do that was efficient success to pushing the game forward?
did he code useful modifications that are improving the game in drastic ways? , i don't remember.
did he help with the games overall development and movement for it? I cant recall.
Maybe he's done the huge new years party, but it ended up getting DDOS'd by someone at random.
I went on facepunch once, and I saw one of the most hated loving users get several applause's from the people that hated him, why? he made a useful modification that affected Garry's Mod's integrity.
Back on topic,
What has he done to be on that list? Sure, hes a really good guy and is really social as a friend when he doesn't hate you and wants you to eat yourself, but this poll should be about the improvement of the integrity of the game.
Not because you like someone.
60 people voted in the final round of 2013. only 60 people cared in the end. there are 100,000 players on this game. it's a ton of fun, and winning bl of the year is cool, but there are no ramifications to winning.

This is a completely free and open contest. Anyone can nominate anyone and doesn't have to provide any reason.

I do get where you're coming from though. In fact, in 2013 when Eksi pulled the win, it was probably almost entirely because of his contributions. He really isn't/wasn't very active on the forums, but was known for being the coordinator of the video for Blockland's Steam release.

Nominations are now open. Please read rules before giving your selections. I won't be around tomorrow morning (hence opening them now) so I'll record them all later tomorrow.

nal's crew for 2014
they jack it for me they pack it for me

These days I just sit in the shadows and watch.

and judge.

God damnit, I knew I was forgetting tails in my pre-nomination list. Alright that's my five:Obviously I know the nomination is closed, but didn't want to forget and I can't pm. I was never here, shhh.
Whoa somebody said my name. I'm not sure why I'm there really, All I really do is delete spam on the steam group sometimes and ignore a facebook group. I have banned a steam user in your honour.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 11:48:52 PM by tails »