Blocklander of the Year 2014 || WINNER: Wrapperup

Poll

Rig this poll.

Wrapperup
Wrapperup
Wrapperup
Wrapperup

Author Topic: Blocklander of the Year 2014 || WINNER: Wrapperup  (Read 56855 times)

Edit:
I'm voting Hodot for this final one.

This year he's made the effort to become a good friend and invite me to join in with things. I've not made that many friends here over the years that I have much contact with outside of Blockland/the forums, and Hodot is the first who I've only known through the forums to do so.

So for that reason, whatever the outcome, he's my Blocklander of the year.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 10:07:23 PM by sir dooble »

hodot gets my vote since he's been super nice this year

of someone who just argues and pisses on people on the forums (like me and everyone else in this competition).
I try not to do this. Do I do this? :/

Anyway, I just wanna mention I have hosted a couple servers this year as well as released a couple add-ons.

Not trying to sway anyone's vote, honestly think Wrapperup deservers it. Just thought I'd put that out there tho.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 11:07:44 PM by XR-7 »

Wrapperup
he brought the bedroom back for peg-leg-pete's sake

Georges

But I have a feeling Wrapperup will win...

i like lego lad, but i gotta vote for wrapperup

Were you looking at the names in the closed poll portion? I just noticed that I had forgotten to switch it out.
That and the formating in the list of competitors in the semi-finals on the OP, and the arrows and things.
Plus the fact that everyone just seemed to be voting LegoLad and Wrapperup last page like they were the only options, left me confused, lol. :P
I've edited my post now though.

That and the formating in the list of competitors in the semi-finals on the OP, and the arrows and things.
Plus the fact that everyone just seemed to be voting LegoLad and Wrapperup last page like they were the only options, left me confused, lol. :P
I've edited my post now though.

Oh I'm sorry. No problem.