Poll

Author Topic: I'm making a game  (Read 7373 times)

JAIRO NO

I guess I'll just take this space to say that if you're going to say that the forum's course of action should be to stop posting, but you don't lock it, you just don't get it
Nothing good can come of this particular topic and you are perfectly aware of that.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 07:17:23 PM by Katadeus »

what did I do, so-crates

You disgust me.

HOH WOW
What I don't get is why you guys keep posting if you hate the idea. Let the thread die if you hate it. I never double post.I'm not embarrassed at all. You people just don't understand logic.

AHHHHH

Thought I should address everything wrong with this page and last:
inb4 drama topic
You guys not even giving me benefit of the doubt probably will cause this.
oh stuff man what are you doing
Exactly what he did. Judging a game I have never played myself.
is this satire
i hope this is satire
Once again no belief.

Perfect example of my quote.
JAIRO NO

I guess I'll just take this space to say that if you're going to say that the forum's course of action should be to stop posting, but you don't lock it, you just don't get it
Nothing good can come of this particular topic and you are perfectly aware of that.
It's not locked because I want it to turn around. Which obviously won't happen when everyone's brains are malfunctioning

i felt my brain cells die from reading all your posts

It's not locked because I want it to turn around. Which obviously won't happen when everyone's brains are malfunctioning

Our brains malfunctioning? Is it normal for people just to randomly help with your stuffty five nights at Freddy's clone?

He called a game he has never played stuff. I did the same. The reason why it is stuff is for 2 reasons 1) I'm making it completely on my own 2) it is my first game
did you just seriously compare your flash game next to a 300 million dollar budget triple A title?

would you mind posting some additional artwork or development for this game or are you going to keep yelling at us

Exactly what he did. Judging a game I have never played myself.[/size]

except the game you're judging actually exists and is successful

everyone's brains are malfunctioning

holy stuff i can't even believe there's actually someone like this in the world

wowie, and the majority of the forum feels that way about you

would you mind posting some additional artwork or development for this game or are you going to keep yelling at us
Tomorrow when I can get on my pc I will upload the cast

You mean stuffty drawings you did in MS paint?

if it looks anything like the OP, i am very eager to see your work

You mean stuffty drawings you did in MS paint?
They are pixelated versions of the cast from the original game made in the gamemaker engine. Ms paint was only used for the banner.

They are pixelated versions of the cast from the original game made in the gamemaker engine. Ms paint was only used for the banner.
I see. They are REALLY stuffty blockly versions of characters someone else made.

I see. They are REALLY stuffty blockly versions of characters someone else made.
Yes