Brick_SmallBricks

Author Topic: Brick_SmallBricks  (Read 14111 times)

this is exactly what the vertical print pack should have been called in the first place lol

So.. Whats different about these compared to vertical prints?
The vertical prints actually replicate the size of the plate, which gives them a width of 0.4, which is pointless for what they are usually used for and leave necessary gaps on certain situations, and those have multiple widths as stated.
Also by the looks of it those don't actually have prints - not like anyone has ever used them.

Prints were not included to save datablocks and they also look like stuff

Prints were not included to save datablocks and they also look like stuff
I know, it's not necessarily they look like stuff but most people used them without the prints anyway and in the end it simply ended to a face without any textures at all, not even side textures because of that.

I use the prints, I use the gaps, being the thickness of a plate lets you wrap around an object accurately.
I'll stick with the other ones.

Pretty sure you can use the regular vert prints alongside these just fine

I use the prints, I use the gaps, being the thickness of a plate lets you wrap around an object accurately.
Show me. I am actually curious.
I am not sure what exactly do you mean.

You do realize you can use both right? These were made to SUPPLEMENT the pack, not to replace it.

Show me. I am actually curious.
I am not sure what exactly do you mean.

The gaps are super useful for rough foliage. Having parts appear to be floating really pulls off the appearance of loose leaves. I'll get pics later of how I use it.

And I was under the impression that this pack had parts that would either overwrite or would be the same as the vert pack.
I was a bit too reluctant in judging.
I'll give the bricks a chance.