CTRL+V Game v5

Author Topic: CTRL+V Game v5  (Read 70497 times)

Princ Spec Demand Planner (86343).

z-index: 0;
   margin: 0 auto;
   height: 0px;

oh look at that

What did little man say about Heavy? I have you know, that I graduated to the top of RED Team, and I have been involved in numerous secret raids on 2Fort and I have over 300 confirmed kills on my Killstreak Minigun and I have been trained in Mann Vs. Machine. I am the top Heavy Weapons Guy in the entire Teufort armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another baby. I will wipe little baby the forget out with bullets with intelligence that has never been seen before on this Earth. Mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to Heavy over the Internet? Think again, little man! As we talk, I am contacting my network of F2P Spies across the Badlands and your Steam ID is being traced, so you better prepare for the storm, baby. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You are loving dead, little man. Heavy can be anywhere, anytime and I can kill babies in over 700 ways and that's just with BEAR hands! Not only am I extensively trained with big guns, but I have access to the entire arsenal of GabeN and I will use it to its full extent to kill big babies like you! If only little man knew what would happen if they insult Heavy on the internet! Maybe little man would close mouth, but you could not! You did not, and now little baby will pay! I will put bullets all over you, and you will drown in it!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shesh

the funny thing is, i just typed in random letters
btw, link is nsfw