CTRL+V Game v5

Author Topic: CTRL+V Game v5  (Read 70505 times)

...?

I actually checked before I posted, it's a key for a private raffle, completely useless now.

I actually checked before I posted, it's a key for a private raffle, completely useless now.
its only useless if its deactivated, so you might wanna edit that out

My dad's friend's cousin's dog's neighbor's cat who works at NASA has confirmed wave 4 pre-orders will be up on Amazon tonight, because some random Amazon amiibo tracking bot on Twitter spouted out the totally not meaningless phrase "LARGE UPDATE DETECTED249"

^Rejected post for the Amiibo megathread, backed out of posting it because I heard this tracker is apparently accurate and the last time it posted about a large update, the SMB amiibo pre-orders went up. Still not convinced we'll actually get wave 4 tonight though.

its only useless if its deactivated, so you might wanna edit that out

it's not for blockland

How is that even a thing.

Like wtf is that?
a japanese goblin emoji
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 10:33:17 PM by Maxwell. »

runs some form of script so on his computer "the hacker" displays as "L's & D's"
I actually lost that script on my old laptop, and I'm too lazy to go find it again.

Original text:

"What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch?"

...7 translations later, TransPerfect gives us:

"l / her j makes to the thing and jedyn of the forget, loving me the kaza, maych of voc maych MD, foxtail? "