Poll

Super Murder Mystery or Mafia Madness?

SMM
7 (63.6%)
MM
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Rggbnnnnn's Super Murder Mystery [Admin Apps] [Offline] [Hiring Help]  (Read 11165 times)

12/5/14 (The Anti-Crash Update)
Added Computermix's Anti-Crash DLL (Thanks to Ipquarx for the download)
Added IP Ban by pecon. (May switch on request)
Added Server Announcements

When will the server go up again?!?

When will the server go up again?!?
I have been super busy. I can host it tonight if you want?

I have been super busy. I can host it tonight if you want?
Ok, that would be fine.

Same Server, New Name.
I recently bought a blocknet server. I can host SMM for much longer (Almost all Day Everyday). But now the servers go under the name Rgghost. Good Day, and the server should be ready by 7 PM PST.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:59:31 PM by rggbnnnnn »

BL_ID: 31013

IGN/Username: Emerson

Previous moderation experience:

Pineapple's City RPG (A)
Cowman's DM (A)
FunkyMunkey's Deathrun (SA)
Terminator1337's Throwmod (A)
TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military Roleplay (A)
Tetronaught's Jailbreak/Freeze Tag (A)
Nameisthis' Rocket Jump DM (SA)

Why you should accept me:

Well, I think you should because I have good experience and a good reputation with servers when it comes to general administration and building. I love to interact with people and make things better. I am very reasonable and don't have any history or plan on lashing out as an administrator. I want the server to stay at the quality at it's best by being a good admin and making the right decisions. I take things seriously when necessary and leave PERMA-banning to the judgment of Super Admins, if I need to ban, kick, or mute I will take good judgment. I don't take the position as a privilege, more as a responsibility to keep the server in order. I don't like badmins at all, I think they can give servers very bad reputations and make them somewhere players don't want go. I want the server to be a place where players can go and have fun with fair environment to work with, And being an admin will give me the power to do so.

Who recommends me:

- Blockster1337
- WaterOre
- Sirgir
- Bowser Jr.
- Champion
- Nameisthis
- Blockman01
- General R
- Cowman

What position do you want?

I am applying for just admin but it is TOTALLY up to you.

I'll be sure to play later today!

-Snip-
Accepted, come to the server to get you admin. Also, we are up!

SMM down for 30 mins. The rdm was too bad making it unplayable for many. I really need to get the rdm system out.

Bump. I would just like to say that after my snowball fight event is over (25th), I am going to try out mafia madness on here. If you guys like it better, I may make a permanent switch.