Author Topic: Slim Shady's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive [WIP] [Progress Update]  (Read 3003 times)

PROGRESS UPDATE 1
As of today, the map has been improved upon dramatically. Countless additions have been made to the map. If you know your CS, the parts of the mapsuch as Long A, CT Spawn, parts of Tunnels, and countless more additionshave been added since the last update. The previously seen prints have been removed, and new prints have been added, courtesy of Legoboss. Some guns, such as the AWP, and knives, like the Karambit, have started progress, and the early models have been created. Textures are still lacking though. The final release date of CS:GO Blockland is still unknown, but hopefully, as the server progresses, things will become more clear.

More pictures soon.

Currently, this project is in the very early stages of its life. The map, being very detailed, is just around halfway done. The weapons being used for this server are also in progress, as only a few weapons have been fully developed. This is where we ask for your help. We are looking for talented builders, modelers, and scripters to help with this project. For builders, having the game CS:GO would be a big advantage to you, for you could have both apps open to maximize the amount of detail put into the buildings; however, we are not asking everyone who wants to help build to rush out and buy the game (it costs fifteen dollars). Once most of the progress has been completed, the topic will be filled out, but for now it will stay blank like this. So, if you would like to help in any way, shape, or form, just hop onto the server (if it's up) and Slim Shady will tell you about everything.

The current map is: de_dust2

More (and better) as map expands

------------
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 07:41:27 PM by Tumbleweed »

I bought the game to help and I've made one building xD

those prints look nasty as forget, just use red 1x1s

those prints look nasty as forget, just use red 1x1s
Yea i know i will delete the background later i just didn't have time for that

Metro cop on duty.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 06:05:04 AM by Ethan8014 »

Cool stuff, would like to see this completed.

Ooy, looks nice but those prints are given me the heeby-jeebies. Can I whip something up for you?

Metro cop on duty.

i don't see what relevance this has

metro cops aren't even from cs or have any relation

this

Who's slim shady? That name rings a bell.

Who's slim shady? That name rings a bell.
He's a pretty old player - one of the few blocklanders I remember playing with many years ago, before I knew you actually. And also named after a rapper I think.

He's a pretty old player - one of the few blocklanders I remember playing with many years ago, before I knew you actually. And also named after a rapper I think.
Yeah I meant I heard the name on blockland before. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Nevermind I was thinking of slim cognito

I'm admin on the server, The server has a Metro cop so i am server cop c: