C͜or͟r͟u͠p̢zt̢ed͏_P͝la͏y̧e͝r̕ VERSION FOUR! New sounds!

Poll

Hold on, how do I remove a poll?! I can't? Fine, just choose what your favourite word is then.

Someone
33 (13.3%)
help
168 (67.7%)
me
47 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 248

Author Topic: C͜or͟r͟u͠p̢zt̢ed͏_P͝la͏y̧e͝r̕ VERSION FOUR! New sounds!  (Read 21972 times)

T̰̟̣̳̗̼͈̳͙̗̗̜̮ͬ̋̌͌ͫ̊ͨͮ͋ͮ̈́͐̑̌ͫ̋́h͈̺͖͔̰̔ͫ̀̉ͨ̈́̒ͪ͌̾̈́ͯͭ̽̐̌ͦ͒̒ͅe̬̬̙̘̹̦̗͓̳ͤͭ̀̇ͬ ͕͈̬̮̯̙̜͇͈̜̮̠̣̹̞̇ͬ̏̽̿̎ͫ̋ͩ͑̆ͫ͂͂ͯ̉̍C̘̤͓̩̥̤̙̹͍̮̲̹̫͊̉̑ͩ͑̈̊ͫ̽̉̍ͥ̈o̝͚̰̣͚̽͒ͥͯ̆ͪ̂͑͑̿=̹̫̗̝̙͚͈̝̳̰̯͔̖̜̲͈̗̻̰̍ͬ̔̋̈́͑r͎͚̜͉͇̗̟̦̻̜̆̇ͩͥ̔r̯̝̘͚ͮ́̇̃u̪̙̟̠͙̭̠̱̘͚̩͔̼̻ͯ̎͛̆́̌͗_͔̣̞̻̯͉̙̤ͭ̈́͛̔̍p͕͓̗͔̹̬̝͉̟̰̼̗̼ͬ̇ͣ́̋̑ͬ̂̎t̯̲͓͕̖̪̣̯ͭͪ̌ͥ̇̓̈́ͪ́͋ͥͥe̬̬̳̪̫̱̞̺͓̮̮͚̳̜͕͌ͩ̾̂́ͭ̂ͮd͇̞͓̪̘̻͉͕̱̗̫͙ͯ̇̒ͮ̑͛ͮ̈_̲̭̲̬̝͖̭͖ͬ̊͊̃ͨ̒̊ͭ̓P̤̜̯̫̠̟̻̖͖ͧ̿ͦͪl̝͓̫̲͎̭̪̘͙̹͉̰̮̘͚ͪͭ͆̿̋ͤ̿̆_̭̭̺̩̮̰͙̦̫̱̥ͬ̄͛̂͛̑͑a̖̝̠̠̖͍̳͙̋͌̄ͨ̓̅̿́̾͆ͮ́͊̅̊ͧ̅͒y̫͈̫͉͍͌͂̀͆ͣ͋̐ͅͅé̻̺͖̠̗̖͈͉͕̣̺̾̓̂r̮͓̗̰̪̹̲̟͙̬̪̅̂͐̃̀̉͒͌̇ͅ ̣̤͈̺͍͍͙͉̫̗̰͎͇̖̽ͤ̍̋ͧ̌ͫ͒̔ͬ͐ͭ̈́

NEW SOUNDS!
WARNING: VERSION FOUR HAS A DIFFERENT FILENAME. THE ADD-ON NOW STARTS WITH "Player_" INSTEAD OF "Script_". PLEASE REMOVE THE OLD VERSION.

Tha̷t̷'͠s͝ ҉rig̨ht͝. I̸ ͏t́ied҉ ̀up͘ th̷e̢ ̕Bl҉oçkh̴e͝a͜d,͜ ͘t̴hr͘e̴w ̕hi̛m̵ ̴in͏to̡ ̶t̢he̛ Vi̸ne͜sáuce̷ ̸R̴OM͘ ͘C͘ơŕrųptor ͢F҉ǪREV͘ER,͢ ̨a̸nd͜ ͏l͘e̷ft ̷the̛ ͠l͜i̷t̵t̢le s͜q̵ưęa̧l th͠ere͢ ţo ͟sc͝rea͠m ̵all͡ níght.
W͝h̶en ́h͟e̷ ҉came ͢o̡ùt,͜ ̴hę t̀ur͢ne҉d ͝i͟nto th̨is mơn͞st̡e҉r͏:

W͘h͜a͠t̨'s̡ t͢h̛a̸t??͜ ̢I͞'m̕ ̴a͡ ͢cruȩl̶, ̢h͢o҉rrib̷le̶ ̧he̡ar͏tl͜ess̢ ́pe͢ŕson?҉ Naḩ, ̧Blo҉c͘kh̡e͡a̢ds͝ ̛ca͜n'̷t fe͟el̸ ͡p̸a͏in! d͢o̢ th̀ęy?

A҉n̨ḑ now, I͝ ̛h̶a͢ve̸ ̶k̷id̢n͟a͡pp͝e̸d ́a ͏do̸zen̵ ͡more̶ ̶B͞l̨o̷ckhe͢a̸ds ͠a̕n̛d̶ ̧*͏*͡**'͡d͞ e͜m ̕up t͡oo, JUST FOR YOU.

Note: This will not replace your existing animations, as it is a playertype. You have to change your datablock to it.
You can download it here! Just click here!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 01:12:00 AM by Klocko² »

I can hear it screaming out for the embrace of death

you are a horrible person

Someone subject a corrupted player to the farlands.
Nobody͔̯̤̣̱ ͚̯e͠s̜̪̼c̷̩̰̥̣̘̙a͕̩̗̹ͅp̶̸̢̗̟ͅé̡̱̯̙͙͉̘̠͢s̤͕̕͢ ̬͔̻̬͠t̰͇͔̣͜͢h̟͍͓̪̞͔̘͕͇͢e̮̬̫͉͉̦̲̝ ̷̗͖̬͕̝̀͝f̨͓̙̲a̠̱̙͔̟̻̱̯͔͠r̶̢̖̹̻̻̠͡ͅl̴̘̩͇̣̣͕͔̝͓ͅa̡̙̣̫̟̣͙̖̜͠ͅn҉͖̭̮̻͇͎̞̭̤́͝͠d̸̡̠̺̦̺̜̝̳̯̫s͏͙̦͎̘̳̦͇̯̦͎̻̰͓̱̞͔͜.̡̗͎̼̜̗͔̞̪̹͢

Someone subject a corrupted player to the farlands.
Nobody͔̯̤̣̱ ͚̯e͠s̜̪̼c̷̩̰̥̣̘̙a͕̩̗̹ͅp̶̸̢̗̟ͅé̡̱̯̙͙͉̘̠͢s̤͕̕͢ ̬͔̻̬͠t̰͇͔̣͜͢h̟͍͓̪̞͔̘͕͇͢e̮̬̫͉͉̦̲̝ ̷̗͖̬͕̝̀͝f̨͓̙̲a̠̱̙͔̟̻̱̯͔͠r̶̢̖̹̻̻̠͡ͅl̴̘̩͇̣̣͕͔̝͓ͅa̡̙̣̫̟̣͙̖̜͠ͅn҉͖̭̮̻͇͎̞̭̤́͝͠d̸̡̠̺̦̺̜̝̳̯̫s͏͙̦͎̘̳̦͇̯̦͎̻̰͓̱̞͔͜.̡̗͎̼̜̗͔̞̪̹͢
I just did on my server

z̢̳̼̣̪̖̟̹͌ͣ̓ͥ᷆͘͠͏̸̷̶̵̨͕͚͎̲̤̱͉͖̗̯̖͈̘̲͆͆ͫ̀͒᷾ͫ᷀᷉̈̋᷇͛ͦͩ͊̎ͥͬ̈̀̽᷀ͣ̋̌᷄᷃͘̚͠͠͡͡͏̵̵̶̧̡̨̡̡̧̛̛̭̟̙͓̠̹̬͉᷿̤̳̥͎͕͚̰͕̜͓̥͉͖̲᷊̥̘̭͉͕̻᷊͍̱͎͖̦̥̱͙̰̘͙̤̯᷊̮̯̹͉̰̜̦͓͚̣̥̹͔᷅᷈̌ͮ̐̉͊̌͌ͮ͂̃ͧ̏᷃͌͗̏͊ͪ̊ͪͨ̍᷄ͤ᷇᷉͆̓ͨͮͦͥͪ᷁̈᷅͆̔̍̃͒ͩ̊̒᷆̎͊ͩ᷈̈᷀᷉ͥ̽̇̃͐̅̂̑͆ͣ᷁᷈᷄᷀̐ͫͧ̇᷀͌͒̾͌ͪ̊ͫͩ̅᷉̅̔᷇͗̈ͥͧ̄̀̌͑͆̒̓́̏͘̕̕̚̚͜͢͢͜͢͟͞͠͝͞͡͞a̷̛̞̘᷊̬̻̙̯̤̭͇̘̼͖͖̤᷀̑͗̈̓̃̇͂̉ͮͮ᷾ͨ᷀͢͢͠͠͠͏̴̵̴̸̷̸̴̶̸̵̴̡̨̢̨̨̛̮̪̖̖̟̖̙̙͉̣̖͇͉̲̤͕͉̫̲͎͓̺̥̻̜̻̫̭̙᷿̳̥̻̯͕̜͉̲̱̥͎̩̤̘͇̼̦̫͓̝̗᷿̰᷿̼͇᷆͆̂᷆͐ͦ̿̾̐᷾̆̔̈́ͥ᷃͌ͩ̽̎͌̄̍ͨͤ᷃͗͊᷆᷇᷆᷇̉ͩ̿͐̅᷄̽̊᷀̑ͮ͆᷃͊ͯ̉̏͌̏͊᷉ͫ̉᷈̉͊ͪ͑ͯͧ̂̒͒͂͗̊̊̐̽᷾᷉̾᷈͐᷁᷅ͧ͗̒᷾̋̍̇᷆᷾̅᷈̈ͬ᷾̈̔ͤ̕͘̚͘̚͜͟͟͜͜͝͡͝͝͞͠͠ͅͅ͏̢̜̠̮̟͇̙̼̬̻̤͔̫͍̖̹ͨͣ᷄̿ͤ̏̽̉ͦ̄̔᷇᷄̚͜l̸̡̛̛̝᷊̼͚̮̼̤̹̭̞̯ͧ̇᷆̂ͨ̌̍̎̀̀̽̓ͮ͗͗͟͜͝͏̸̸̴̷̷̡̡̡̧̮̭̳̥̥̬̲̣̦̝͉᷿᷊͈̗̬̗̰̪̦̹̳̫͎͖᷂᷾᷀̍̾̿ͥͦ͆̎̍͋᷁̇ͣ̂͒᷈᷈̇ͨ᷁̈̓᷆̅͋͋̈ͨ᷃ͥ̌̈ͫ̌̇᷈͛᷄̃̚͘͜͢͜͠͡͡͏̵̶̸̷̴̵̧̡̢̡̡̡̫̻̩͎͍̜̯͇̹̳̰͖̮̹̺̲̤̪̗̮͕̭̱͙͔̺̺͚̫͚̫̝᷿̯͔᷿͚̯̜̝̥̮̼̼̤͓̰̣̣᷊̻̜͑᷈ͪ̏ͧ᷾᷾̏̓̋᷃̅͆̅̌̋̋᷇᷉̆̋ͣ᷁͛͆̃̅͐̏͗͒̇ͩ᷉͋̈́͗̒᷆͑̽̌͑᷁̉͑̆̈́͒̐̎̈ͭ̌͌ͫ̀̄᷅ͦ̒̕̚͘̚̚̚͟͝͝͝͡͡g̵̴̸̵̨̢̛̛̥̱̖̩̱̰͍̞̪̤̗̝̖̩̘̤͕̠͚̩̠̥̾̿᷾᷃ͭͬ᷆͋ͩ̑̔̍͑̈́̃̍̑ͪͫͧͪ̓̾͆͂͂ͪ̃ͦ̆ͮ̌͊̎͊ͩ͊ͭ̎ͭ̒̕͟͢͟͡ͅͅ͏̨̨̟̞̳̠̞͚̰͇̥͉̊̆̓ͨ̇᷉ͧ̇̃᷆̊͒͆̐͆̄᷀ͫ͐͢͝ͅ͏̵̷̴̨̨̨̨̨̛᷿᷊̖̠᷊̭͚̰̭̯͔͚͚̙̣̫̘͔͎͔͚̠̖᷊͚̻̲̜͓̭͈̳̲᷂͈̘̤̭͖᷂̫̫̱̦̫͈͖͎ͩ̋ͣ͂͒͋ͨͫͯ̌͑ͭ̔̍̿͛͒᷅᷅̈́̐̿͋ͦ᷆̈̇̍ͥ͆͑ͧ͊̽̍̐᷁ͫ͌ͥ᷇̆͗᷾᷅᷈͊̓᷇̌ͤͨ᷆ͧ᷅̾̑̋̑͘͘͜͢͡͝͠͡͏᷿̩̣᷊͉̼ͤ͌̀ͣ͊ͮͦͭ̉͠o͏̵̰̲̫̬͈̻̭̯᷂̗̟̻᷊᷿᷿́͑͗ͦ᷾ͭ̋᷉͋᷅̊̋ͪ᷆̑́͟͠͏̸̸̴̸̸̸̷̶̶̵̷̶̴̸̢̢̨̡̧̢̢̧̛͉͍̫͙̲̖̬̩᷊̫͎͉͉̲͍̲̱̰͕᷿͙͚͚̘̻̥̻̺̻̫̹̗̥᷂̱͍̼̝̣̤͉͔̩̖᷂͓̬̞͕̹̣̼᷂̬̟͉ͮͭ̄ͦ͂̓͛̅ͩ̅ͣ̊᷄ͤ͛͆̔̊̈́ͪͫ̋᷾͌ͨͧͬ̐̄ͪ͌͆͋͋̃̅̿̐̓̋ͮ̽ͦ̌̐͗̈́͒̈́᷾̅͂̓̀͗ͭͦ᷀ͯͥ̌᷾ͨ̎ͫ̏ͭ̃͒̒̒̇ͩ̇͆᷾̑͌ͭͫ͂̆̆ͩͫͣ᷾̏̄ͧͤ᷾́̂͗̑̃ͩ̈́ͪͫ́᷾̅᷇̑ͯ̇̄͛̓͘͘͘͜͟͜͜͜͡͞͞͝͡͝͠͠͞ͅ͏̵̠᷂̣̣̐ͫ̂̐͡ ̸̢͇͇̘̣͉̳̺ͯ̒̈́᷉ͨ̐͋ͧ᷈͊͠͏̴̴̴̴̶̶̢̡̨̢̨̛̞̖͇᷊̯᷂̼̝̖͍̰̫̥̻̻̝͎̝̤᷂̘̦̦̬̹̭͇̝͙̳̩̬͇̜̪̻̝᷂᷂̹̗͉̭̦̼̩̜̜̺̅᷃ͯͫͦ᷅̌̌ͦ͑̎͆̿̓̑̌̋́͋ͪ᷁̂̑̌ͦ͛᷾ͫ̆̍̔͐ͤͩ᷅̂̒ͧͯ̏̈᷈᷾̑̽᷾᷆᷾͊̉͗̾̿᷾ͫͤͣ᷃̊̈̿ͦ̒ͪ̾᷾ͥ̈͒̓̇ͩ̿ͬ͗̆͑̉᷈᷉̓͂̄ͨ͐͛᷉̂᷁̏ͥ̕̚͘̕͢͟͜͟͜͡͞͞͝͝ͅ͏̶̵̢̜̙͖͙̭͇͎̮̙᷂̲̯̬̣̱̪͙̗̖̬᷊̿͋͋ͭ̒̿̑́ͫͪͭ̈ͯ͌̃̍ͤ᷆͂͗ͪ̇̋̿͌̄ͪ́̾᷀᷀ͮ̋̐̅ͥ͢͟͠͡͡ͅį̷̷̴̷̴̶̶̡̡̛̛͈͔̙̳͚̤̯̳̝̖̞̘̙̳᷿̹̹᷿̝͎̣̬᷿̖̭͈̳̭̜̮᷿̘̜᷿̝᷿̞̯̩̟᷊̝̻̩͉̳͈͔̼̯̭͍͚̭̻̜́ͫ̈́ͣͦ͂᷈ͪͮ̊̓̅̈́ͭ͒̌ͨ̈̋͗ͬ̈̍̂̄̀̍ͫ̇͑᷉̇̅̉̃̐̽̄̋ͣ᷉̿ͣͣ᷆̏ͭͦͫͬ͋̽ͨͤ̏̿ͤ̄̈̀̃̀͋ͯ͋̔ͣͪͭͩ̌᷃͌̚͘̕̚̕͘͜͟͟͢͡͝͡ͅ͏̸̸̢̟͖̖͓̥̝̥̤̳̳̰̜̃͊᷾͂́͑̂᷁́̓̌͒̋̀̄ͪ̓͋̋᷃̉̃ͤ̅̃̚͜͜͢͡ͅ͏̷̵̸̵̖͙̪͇̟̟̹̫̠͎̦̙͉̰̙̰̗̯̗᷀ͦ͊̽̋᷆᷅ͫ͒͛᷀᷾́̉̐᷉᷀̎ͮ̃̓̚̚͟͜͠͠͡͞s̶͚͎͎̰̒͋̈́̒̿̃ͣͣ̃͠͠͡͏̸̧͚̪͎̻ͮͨ͊̽᷇͘͞͏̷̷̵̧̧̢̨̛͚᷿̮̰͇̝̱᷊̙͓̭᷂̜͇̝͒᷁̆̆ͤͩͫͥ̍ͪ͛͂̀̀̈͗͋͆̊̍̾ͪ͘͜͜͠͝͠͏̷̶̴̴̶̸̢̧̢̢̡̰̫̝̟̗̫̫͈̻̥͕̤̩̳͈̥̣̻̬᷂̭̪̲͍̲͙̬̻̦͓̥̻͔͍̟᷿̯̙͉̰͚̩͔̰͉͔᷂͕̫͈̤̤̦̠͈̗͖̖̩͔̗͕̘͕̳̫̪̄̋̇̋ͯ̌ͬͧ͗͑̑͗̒̾̈́᷅͌̔̊̅ͫͨ̅ͤͫ̏ͫ̿͛᷃͋̉ͦ̔ͩ̋̒͗͛̏̒̊̊͌̄̽̌̅̓̏͌ͩ᷄̓͒̓̇̄́̈́̔᷃̐᷅̈ͥ᷆̀͒̏᷁̄̓̑͊ͤͪ̄̌̔᷁ͫ͘̕͘͘͜͢͢͜͝͝ͅ ̡̰̯̲̙̖͍̠͉̣̪̤̪̫̻͚̙̖͎͂́͆̈́ͮ᷇͊̓̔̆᷆̓̒̓᷀ͪ̇᷃̋᷾᷇̽̃͟͡͡͝͏̸̴̴̸̸̴̴̵̴̧̨̧̨̛͍̥̠̝͙̹͔͚᷿̭̣᷂̗̝͇̣̱̦͓͍̯̥̬͇͎̺͎̲̘̖͈̲᷂̟̱̩͕̟͓̝̯̰̤̻̬͕̼̲̼̯᷂̝̙͚̱̱̠̮͎̬̣̺̝̙̗̰̝͔᷁ͥ᷁̇̑᷆̈͋̍̔̓̍̊᷃̀͋̔͊͒᷇ͩ̈̅᷆ͣͣ̔͗̊̆́́ͤ̔᷈᷀ͯ́̅͛̌᷉ͪ͊̎ͩ̋᷃᷄ͦ̉̏͋ͣ̓̆ͬ̉̑̏͛ͯ̍᷇ͣ͆̾̂͊͋͗̋̎̐᷄͆͂͒᷉͗᷇͒̒᷃᷾᷃̊ͧ̆̈́̅͋ͩ᷄ͮͮͫ̄᷾̚͘̕̚̚͘̚̕͘͘̚̚̕͟͜͜͢͜͢͞͞͝͝͠͠ͅͅõ̧̙̺͔̟͇̻᷿͎̝͖̣̎͊᷅᷁᷁̇᷃̌͆͂ͣ̀ͨ᷆ͩ̔̋̌ͬͩ͘͟͟͢͜͡͝ͅ͏̯̀̌ͨ͘͜͞͡͏̵̶̴̸̸̴̵̷̷̧̨̧̖͎̦̘̬̥̟᷊͓̫᷊̟̱̱͖̫͈̩͙̺̳̭̳̖͓̬̝̣̗͇͍̟̫̩͍͚͙᷂̙͇̼̘͇̣͖͙͎̲̭͉᷊̫᷿᷊᷊̤͙᷿͓͇̱̖̹͇͇͇͉̬̲̣̦᷿̙͚᷂̠͚̙͓͉͇̟̹͎̯̮̤̱͚̓̓̇ͦ͛̍̌᷄̽̓̆͋ͥ̐᷈̅̃͗̉́᷉͋ͭ̆᷄᷅᷈͐́̊̄̑᷇̒̆͛ͦ̾͋́᷁ͣ̉ͧ᷈̽͗͆̾̃̂ͭ᷅͆̊͐ͦ̏̽̈᷀́ͮͥ͊ͭ̈́̌᷀͆̔̿᷾̍᷀ͨ᷈ͬ̓᷇ͦ͋ͮ̆̔̂̐̓͊᷾͘͘͢͟͢͡͝͞͠͞͝͞͠v̛͔͙̳͕̞̦̟͍̮͉͕ͬͩͮ̽͗ͩͥ͗᷄͐ͤ̉ͩ᷈̃ͦ͂̓͐̕͡͏̸͙̩̗̬̉͒͌ͫͣ͑̇̊̈́͒̚͠͏̡̡͓͙̙̤ͯ̆̓͏̮͇͓́͑ͦ̊̒̚͏̷̡̝̯̭̬̅᷉᷉͛͒̑̈ͦ᷁͏̷̶̢̨̧̦̼̟᷿̟̲̱̘̟̙̞̣͕̦͓̤͔͚͇̟̩̠̭̪͇͚͕᷿̹͛ͩ̽̑᷉͐᷈ͭ̆̉̔ͤ̊̑̿̔͒ͨͬ᷃ͦ̌̌᷄ͨ̐᷁̑͒͛̌ͬ̃ͫ̀̿ͫ̂͂̊̄͌ͮ͛᷾̊͗̒̚̚͘̚͢͟͢͡͝͠͡ͅͅͅ͏̧̨̧̖̞̥᷂͕̲̦̻͚̪᷆̿ͦ̑̇̈́͟͏̸̷̸̶̶̧̗͈͚̭̜̘̻̻̜̲̤͇̂ͬͤ̑᷀̎̎͛ͦ͋̕̕̚͜͢͜͝͠͝ͅ͏̵̢̣̮͈̬͍᷃̚̕ę̴̷̵̸̷̵̶̵̨̡̧̨̢̢͇͈͉͈̬̤͇̜̱͓̹͕͇̝̭̞̱͈̦̥̼᷿̠̯͉̠̰᷿̯̻͔̹̺᷂͕̯̬̤͓̥͍̬̖̯̠̤̰̹͈͍̤᷿̝ͭͣͫ̏ͨ᷉ͧͩ᷆᷉̑̾̆ͦͯ̾̄̾͑̄͂᷄᷅̍͛̌ͭͥ̐͗͊̎ͬ̒ͣͯ̂̑̉ͪͫͫ̍ͣ᷆ͪ͐ͭ͆̽᷃ͣͦ̉͐̇ͬ̆̋̎̔͛̕̕͘͢͜͢͟͜͝͠͞͝ͅͅ͏̴̞̥̬̭̻̬͎͖͖͍̱̙̥̠͕̙̱̍᷄͛̌᷃ͧ̑̏ͩ᷃̿ͤͭ͋᷄ͣ̅́̌̄̈́ͣ̾̎᷾̈̕͟͏̷̡̡̲̫̖̜̠̭̝̳̺̜̞͈̼̲᷊̫̮᷿̹̣̜᷂͔̻͎̅̾ͤ̓᷃ͤͧ̍᷉᷀̌᷅̊̌᷃᷾̇͊̉ͪ̔ͬ᷁̃̾ͬͫ̕͟͜͟͜͠͠͞r̢̠͉͓̳̻̟̫̬̞ͨ̏̍ͮͫ̐͒̎̋᷆ͣ͂̂͜͏̷̵̴̶̶̨̛͍͖̼̰̣͔̦̠̟͍̮᷿͎̙̱̹̥̤͔̥̝͇̬̠͇̱͎͇̯̰ͤ͊͛̍͒̓̿ͦ̄᷅͐͊͑̑̉͆̿ͦ̇͊͗̄̽̉ͮ̈́̈́̇̑̌̾̋᷉̿̏͑᷆᷉ͮ̚͢͡͡͝͝ͅ͏̷̴̵̸̧̗̬̜͚̬̝͖͔̼̣͎̩̭̝᷂̰̰̱̰͔̥̫͔͎̊᷀͑ͣ͑ͤ̊᷄͛̓ͨ̑̀᷁͊᷇᷁̎ͣ̾᷃̔͐̒̑̒̃ͣͨ͗ͯͮ̽ͤ̔̾̑̀̕͜͡͝ͅ͏͏͏̴̶̸̧̮̗̭̲̞̠͉̯̹͎᷿̳̠̪͇̪͉̞᷿̦̗᷂̠͖̦̥ͥ̇̑͌̓ͯ̉ͥ͑ͮͣ͛̏᷄͂͒̒̀̒̉᷈ͣ᷾͂᷆̄᷅̌ͬ᷄͗̋͘͜͢͠͡͠͞ͅͅr̶̵̶̸̴̴̸̷̷̶̵̸̶̢̧̨̡̧̛̛̟̼̣᷂̰̦̺͙̫̮᷊̞̳̦̩̺͍̗̻̥̻͖̠͕͇̯̭̲͉̠͎᷂͕͙̳̻͎͍̹̜̥̥̙̦̳̠̥̘͈͎̼̝̼͎͎̟̩̯͎̭̟̥̝̝̥͕͚̳̩̯̗͔͍͇̮̖᷊̟͈᷂̖᷃͒ͯ̃̎ͦ᷅̀̍ͭ͛ͩ̆᷄᷀̄͌̆́̅͑᷀̓̈́̿̒͂̑ͮ᷾̏̇͆̊͌̃ͣ̅͒̅ͨ̈᷇̒ͣ͌ͨ᷄̏ͤ̇͋̋͆̓̒̓͛ͩ̈᷄͌̓̑ͨ̐̇̇͐᷇͊ͮͭ̓̃̉̈́ͯ᷃͋̎̏͌̓͑ͤ᷀́͛᷆᷁̇᷾ͫ᷾ͤ͋᷁͌̂̄᷆̄̑̓͋̓̈́̉̏ͪ̄̉̓̋̕̚͢͜͜͟͟͢͜͟͜͢͞͞͞͡͞͡͡ͅͅ͏̴̴̢̰̤̹͑̿ͦ͗᷇̑̓̌̌ͤ͘a̵̸̶̶͖͈̳̖͍͓̣͉̻̩̗͍̠̘̘̪̲̣̣᷄ͨ̂͗̆̾̂̌͊ͤ̋͒͗̃̓̌͆᷾᷉᷇ͬ᷀͢͜͝͞͏̴̵̵̶̵̵̡̢̨̢̨̨̢̡̛̛̟̲̪̙̠᷿̹̟̤̪͉̙͖͔̮̩̞͇̙͇᷊̰̮͕᷿͖̤̟̲̙̥̹̹͗̑͌̾ͧ̓̇᷅̎᷉ͦ͋̅ͩ̈᷁͛᷇͑̇͂᷇᷆̈͊᷅̊̓᷅ͫ̑̀͛᷇̌̑͋᷁ͫ̓̌̀̍ͯͦ̃͊ͪ̓̂̈́ͯ͋᷄̿᷄ͮ̎ͣ᷈̃ͫ᷀̈́ͮ̚̚̕͘̕͘̕͟͢͢͝͏̷̷̷̴̷̢̢̛̤᷊͓͉̠̠͚͔͍͚̬̗̟͚̲͇᷿̹̳͇͍̥͕᷊ͤ᷇ͧ̿̿̆̌̏ͪ̋͒̒̀̑᷃̒ͧ᷃᷾ͣ᷄͊͑̆̅̀͂͌̈́ͪ̅᷆ͯ᷁᷄̓᷃͘͘͢͞͡͠͞͞͝͝t̷̡̩̤̙̭̦̬́͊᷇̍᷃ͯ̂̎̿ͮ᷇̄ͧ͒̀̂͂̚͘͡͞͝͏̵̷̵̵̵̵̷̷̶̧̡̡̢̡̧̧͙̭᷂̰̥̠͕̣̤͈̮̝̗̗͚̮̙͎͙̺̰̪̞̳̬͖͕̱̯̬̥̭̣̩᷊̭̜̯᷊͍̹̩̣᷿̹̟̼̮̺̼̪̺͕̯̦̹᷿͓͍̣̝᷊̗͍̖͓͙̘̠̥̘᷿̲ͤ̈̽᷾̅̆̄᷉ͪ̇ͧ͌ͧ̿̏̋͆̀̍᷀͒́͛͂̽͑̐͛̒͒̊ͦͮ͐᷁᷈ͭ͗͋̆͗͊ͪ̋̽͛ͣ̈ͦͥͨͤ̇ͮ̓̓̃᷈ͪ͛ͭͫ̾͛̒̇͗͆̐̀̑᷇̔᷀̏ͫ᷁ͮ᷆͒᷁ͦ̾̆ͩ̌ͪ͛͐ͣ̽̈᷅͗͆ͥ̔᷆᷉̃᷅̍̽́͂ͨ̏ͤ̉͆͊͗᷄͛͑̚͘̕̚̕͘͜͜͢͢͢͢͟͜͞͡͝͠͝ͅę̷̶̢̨̨᷊̼̠̮̩͙͔̤̠͕͕᷿̩̤͔̖͔̼̟̳ͤ̏ͧ͆͊̅ͥͦ͛̍ͩ᷇̄ͮͪ̅̽͋̂̏͒̌ͥ̾̀̾͒᷀̈͐͘͜͝͝͝͞͞͏̵̴̵̶̡̧̨̛̫̳̳̗̼̹̤̻̙͚͙͕͈̬̗̼̼͖̯̭̞͕̹̬͈͎͙̫͋̒̔ͪ̍ͪ̿̊̉͐͑ͭ̎͂᷇͒͌͌̽᷁͋̃ͨ͆ͯ̒ͬ̈͊̓᷾̅͊̌̍ͥͭ᷁͛̑ͣ̒ͯ̉̿̀̔᷉ͩ͘̚͘̚̕͢͟͢͝͞ͅ͏̩ͬ͌͏̸̸̨̧̨̛͓̜͔͈̥̙̥̖̮̹̩̳̤͖̝̈̿͗᷁͒᷉̉̎ͬ͗ͮ᷅̃̀̅͌̄̎ͯ͠͏̸̶̡̧̮̦̼͈͓͇̺̠̜̺̖̹̫̼̘̭̩͕̮̓̓̇̑᷀̿̅̐̄͋᷀ͬ᷈ͤ̿̏͊̕̚͠͞͝͡͡ͅd̨̧̡͍͉̹᷂̗̺̹̲̫͓̯̥̞̱̯̫̪̗̬̫̯̙͙͈͕̗᷿͕̰̰͙̪͒ͫ͆᷆̑᷁̓ͧ̋᷇ͬ̾͑̿̑͒᷉͒᷈᷉̀̅̐͆̓̅᷆͗̄᷃ͩ͌̅͋᷾ͤ̓ͫ̋᷾̌̋̽᷄́᷉͑᷈̕͢͢͟͜͢͡͡͠͞͞͏̵̷̵̵̨̢̯̖̦̳̻̰̳̼̯͕̤̻᷂͖̼̙̻̦̱͙̳̺̠̗͔͙͖̱͔͍̹̤᷂̯̠̪̙̜᷿͍̈͂̈͊̽̂᷾᷄̈᷁ͦͩ͌᷃ͦͫ᷃͑ͮ̀᷀̌ͥͤ᷇̃̓̐̂͒̈᷃ͥ͋̓͂᷃᷃̄̍͑̒͋̀͗͌̈́᷾̎͆᷃̂ͬͨ᷉̚̚͘̕̚͢͜͟͟͞͝͝͏̸̷̢̛͚᷊̖͉̩̲᷿̰̜̯ͩͮͦ͑ͣ̏ͣ̐́̓̿͊̄̊̽͘͜͡͝͞͏̗̠̼̣ͪͨ̆̄᷃͢͝

Zalgo abuse to the point of an unintelligible spam post will lead to your post getting removed, or possibly a ban
nofun.com
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 09:14:23 PM by Swollow »

Zalgo abuse to the point of an unintelligible spam post will lead to your post getting removed, or possibly a ban

nofun.com
Being banned for spamming a cluster of Zalgo because it's overrated

Sounds like a grand ol' time!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 09:31:48 PM by Masterlegodude »

-zalgo snip-

I removed the Zalgo.

It says
"zalgo is overrated"

I smell horror maps coming up

So, I managed to corrupt the model even more, now polygons stretch out. Would you prefer that? You don't need an image since you can easily imagine polygons stretching out of the current model.

EDIT:

UPDAAAATEDDDDD

It's now so much worse.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 01:16:19 AM by Klocko² »