Author Topic: Ravencroft makes mistake: Bans innocent Blocklander, oplo123  (Read 1063 times)

Hello everyone.

Today I would like to inform you that a mistake has been made.

That mistake was perma banning an accussed "Hacker" off Wrapperup's randomizer DM

Now we all know Ravencroft as a nice and well known server hoster (Basketball etc.) Now, I have nothing against Raven, but today was just unfair.

g auggie accused oplo123 of hacks when he killed him in the beggining of the round, people began to question this because he is a good shot.

Ravencroft told him to press f5 and take a screenshot and send it to him, when he did, he banned him.

I began to ask why he banned him, he said aimbot, flat out lies

I asked for proof...

The response was a 60 min ban saying:

Stop being a pest

I am not trying to start a flame war, and I really have nothing for Raven but I am just putting it out there:

Ravencroft lies!

I like Raven, but thats just wrong. Banning someone for being good? Thats just rude.

Zix needs to be back

and this needs to stop

The screenshot is enough evidence for a ban, I see nothing wrong. Certain hacks that are in Blockland have GUI's, that is why he wanted the screenshot.

Also, it was 60 minutes. For you, it isn't a big deal. The guy that was banned was a hacker, there is nothing wrong with him being gone.

If he had wanted justice, oglo would have posted a topic himself.

This also belongs in the drama board.

The screenshot is enough evidence for a ban, I see nothing wrong. Certain hacks that are in Blockland have GUI's, that is why he wanted the screenshot.

Also, it was 60 minutes. For you, it isn't a big deal. The guy that was banned was a hacker, there is nothing wrong with him being gone.

If he had wanted justice, oglo would have posted a topic himself.

This also belongs in the drama board.

He was banned forever, I was banned for 60 minutes asking for proof

Be aware I know this kid irl and I can tell you he does not hack (Also doesnt use forum)

Sorry for posting it here, but this is important

Thanks for responding

He was banned forever, I was banned for 60 minutes asking for proof

Be aware I know this kid irl and I can tell you he does not hack (Also doesnt use forum)

Sorry for posting it here, but this is important

Thanks for responding

Do you happen to have a picture of the chatlogs? I feel there is a bit missing to this.

However, I'm sure Raven had a reason but him banning you for asking for proof is a bit stuffty. Again, I'm sure this isn't the whole story.

I'm being honest when your friend might have been lying about not hacking. But there is no proof to prove or disprove this theory.

Do you happen to have a picture of the chatlogs? I feel there is a bit missing to this.

However, I'm sure Raven had a reason but him banning you for asking for proof is a bit stuffty. Again, I'm sure this isn't the whole story.

I'm being honest when your friend might have been lying about not hacking. But there is no proof to prove or disprove this theory.

We have video of the chatlog/ screen shots

I will get them up in a seck

EDIT" you are right about how he does or doesnt have hacks/ but how do you know for sure?

I guess he cant play good anymore XD
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 09:20:28 PM by Bot24 »

Lmao. Ravencroft isn't a bad admin (Except that one time when he banned 24 people for questioning his authority)

Lmao. Ravencroft isn't a bad admin (Except that one time when he banned 24 people for questioning his authority) HOWEVER. I'd ban you just for being stupid. This thread shows that you deserve it.

Lol cca, dont we all have problems?

I you would read carefully, you would see I have nothing against him

Lol cca, dont we all have problems?
My bad. I misread the thread a little bit. Can you edit your quote?

My bad. I misread the thread a little bit. Can you edit your quote?

What do you mean?

I understand your reasoning

Check the drama section for the talk with Raven

Check the drama section for the talk with Raven
May I suggest locking this topic so it's not considered crossposting?

May I suggest locking this topic so it's not considered crossposting?

Good idea