Author Topic: How do people forget up this badly?  (Read 1471 times)

I'm fixing my neighbours computer and I can't wrap my mind around how she did this.

The computer can't boot without lagging or shutting itself down completely, even in safe mode. I've managed to uninstall most of the obvious malware and fix corrupted files so I can get it to boot.

Once I got it open I've managed to kill the tons of adware processes that it spawned, only to be greeted with it freezing for 30 minutes.

I got malwarebytes installed through chameleon because there's something preventing me from installing it.

The scan is still running and it's a fifth of a way through and there's 76 trojans/viruses/etc.

I mean god damn lady, how the hell did you get > 76 different versions of maleware on your PC.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 06:43:42 PM by Aide33 »

I JUST CHECKED IT AGAIN

WHILE I WAS TYPING THE NUMBER INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY

IT'S UP TO 971 984 NOW WTF WAT

I JUST CHECKED IT AGAIN

WHILE I WAS TYPING THE NUMBER INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY

IT'S UP TO 971 WTF WAT
WOAH

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 06:43:48 PM by newspeed12 »

Have you checked for femaleware?

I hate using other people's computers. My computer is ALWAYS faster in comparison, 100% of the time.

My sister's computer would take around 3 minutes to load up chrome. Some people just can't tell the difference between a .mp3 and a .exe.

so the scan is done now

1000 items of adware
42 items that are malware/spyware/etc.

damn son

I don't know what the forget just happened, when I clicked this post I got Adware Thank god I deleted almost every loving thing I didn't need on this computer...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 07:06:10 PM by ThatRandomGuy »

so the scan is done now

1000 items of adware
42 items that are malware/spyware/etc.

damn son
Oh my god!

I bet she believes in every single popup or ad and clicks everything

someone put that poor computer in a shelter or something