1940's Downtown. (canceled for now)

Poll

Should i keep building?

Yes
57 (95%)
No ( Comment why)
3 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: 1940's Downtown. (canceled for now)  (Read 4898 times)

some people including myself can't join the server probably because UPnP isn't disabled. it's in your network options :[

I think my port is the problem because my UPnP is disabled.

I love it! You should get some prints of old WWII propaganda posters and the rosie the riveter poster from the bedroom and put them around like posters. Also, that truck looks like its from the 60s, try Barna's kaptian for a good 40s car.

I love it! You should get some prints of old WWII propaganda posters and the rosie the riveter poster from the bedroom and put them around like posters. Also, that truck looks like its from the 60s, try Barna's kaptian for a good 40s car.
I was gonna make some WWII propaganda posters, But laziness got me

The Oldtimer would work as well, pretty sure it's based off the '30s

Keep up the good work! I really like these themed builds. I always find difficulty keeping up to theme when it comes to complex shapes such as stop lights as in image six.

The Oldtimer would work as well, pretty sure it's based off the '30s
Old timer looks more like a 20s car, but i some people still had those in the 40s. Kapitan is a good 40s car.

looks really cool

how big do you plan to make it?

looks really cool

how big do you plan to make it?

Not very big. I don't want people to lag out from the spam on the buildings.

I have a Texaco Station, an ice cream parlor, and random interior props if you want them.

I have a Texaco Station, an ice cream parlor, and random interior props if you want them.

Sure! I'm not the best at interiors.

I like this build. In Madison here (guess the state), there are alot of buildings like these ones

canceled , because my ipad corrupted my files.

canceled , because my ipad corrupted my files.
How do you get your .bls file on an iPad? iCloud?