Author Topic: Ravencroft  (Read 2616 times)

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... Ravencroft made a drama post about me being a bad admin with no proof other than his words. (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263170.0)

Here I would like to show you some hypocrisy.

This person, I swear..

Edit: also the protests of butthurt players

While I agree I dislike Ravencroft as an admin, I'd rather see the pictures uncropped, it might help a little.

While I agree I dislike Ravencroft as an admin, I'd rather see the pictures uncropped, it might help a little.
I can post the uncropped pics but it will be bulky

you seem to use the word "hypocrisy" a lot

You were spamming "I DEMAND A RESPAWN", I can clearly see why he banned you.

also racism

(I don't take this one as seriously just thought i'd throw it in)

You were spamming "I DEMAND A RESPAWN", I can clearly see why he banned you.
erm that wasn't me that got banned

those screenshots still leave small context, knowing you with not the greatest history I don't believe it

also racism

(I don't take this one as seriously just thought i'd throw it in)

then why is it here?
he was probably joking

Apparently banning a guy for spamming the chat and then muting Cavik for repeatedly calling me a badmin for it warrants a drama. Great work my friend.

Apparently banning a guy for spamming the chat and then muting Cavik for repeatedly calling me a badmin for it warrants a drama. Great work my friend.

/nosupport

You didnt post the whole situation, OP. The guy kept spamming so Raven had to put him down.

/nosupport

You didnt post the whole situation, OP. The guy kept spamming so Raven had to put him down.
Yeah the guy said "I DEMAND A RESPAWN" about five time within a minute so I kicked him. He complained, so I banned him. Cavik then proceeded to call me a badmin three or four times in a row so I muted him. I'm obviously a total badmin and deserve this drama 100%.

You muted me.... so why did you not mute him....