Author Topic: Gamemode_Key_Grab  (Read 15607 times)

Hey I made a thing.  It took me a few days to put together, and it's pretty basic at its core, but Its working now.  And that's pretty much all that matters to me at this point. :o  Tell me if it breaks.  Or actually, maybe don't.  If you didn't I could remain in blissful ignorance for a while. :D

Goal
   Collect all of the keys.
Equipment
   Recurved Bow
   Various types of magic.
      Each magic spell has a secondary ability, ranging from healing, to damage reduction, to setting yourself on fire(for hugs of course).
   A fairly basic grid-looking map with four bases.
Pics

Dependencies
   Brick_Large_Cubes
   Brick_ModTer_BasicPack
   Event_MessageBoxOK
   Event_onItemPickup
   Event_RemoveItem
   Event_Variables
   Event_Minigame
   Event_Zones
   Gamemode_Slayer
   Item_Key
   Particle_Player
   Player_NoMove
   Print_Letters_Default
   Print_ModTer_Dglider01
   Weapon_Bow
   Weapon_ElementalSpells_WF1
   Weapon_Gun
   Weapon_Guns_Akimbo
   Weapon_Horse_Ray
   Weapon_Push_Broom
   Weapon_RecurvedBow
   Weapon_Rocket_Launcher
   Weapon_Spear
   Weapon_Sword
   Vehicle_Horse
   Sky_Demian
Downloads
   Gamemode - http://www.mediafire.com/download/u4tdh026nsn70yj/Gamemode_Key_Grab.zip
   All Custom Add-Ons - http://www.mediafire.com/download/gnyjkzdrbzf52fd/KeyGrab_Distribution.zip
Description
   It's a basic TDM.  Grab a key from each base and bring it back to your own base to collect it.  You're equipped with a bow and two spells.  Each team gets a different set of spells.  Downloads include the gamemode itself, and a zip file containing all of the custom add-ons required.

If you've played it before you can rate this gamemode here.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 08:23:04 PM by Tendon »

Very nice looking - haven't played it yet, though.

Hey I made a thing
Man, that snazzy intro got me pumped.
But this looks fun, wonder what it's like. Are the spells balanced? No one team should be weaker.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 12:47:48 AM by the_stitch »

Where the hell is the spawn?

and anybody can build in it
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 02:53:29 PM by bloxland »

Where the hell is the spawn?

and anybody can build in it
Well it seems you spawn on either end of the cross, and nobody can build on it if you have building disabled, which most servers do.

Judging from the replies it seems like it's not working right for everyone.  This thing is half a year old and I don't wanna fix it.  So I'm locking this topic.  If anyone wants to fix it and repost go right ahead.