Author Topic: Glass is Heartless  (Read 3298 times)

I spend a few hours today on Glasses trench wars making a sky bridge on our side of the map then Glass joins the game and instantly destroys it. I suppose it's his right as an admin, but he has no consideration for the time that gets put into making it. If he has a thing against it then I wish he'd put something up saying he'll destroy your work so we don't waste our time. -1 for Glass.

Not significant enough to warrant a drama. Belongs in the trench wars thread.

Usually the name 'Trench Wars' refers to making trenches...never knew it meant make a sky-base. But sure, i'm heartless.

guess you can say he has

a heart of glass.

guess you can say he has

a heart of glass.
that just means an easily broken heart :/

that just means an easily broken heart :/
as easily broken as OP's bridge ;)
forget
so much for that joke

Well then you'd better go destroy everything that's not a trench; 90% of the entire server actually since the server is called trench wars.

he guys wanna join my bridge wars??????

Glass is usually pretty okay with the material of the server he's made, Blockland or not, but I wouldn't put this past him. Basic communication with him instead of simply making a drama right off the bat is usually pretty good.

Glass is usually pretty okay with the material of the server he's made, Blockland or not, but I wouldn't put this past him. Basic communication with him instead of simply making a drama right off the bat is usually pretty good.

I did. He didn't even bother to respond just continued to destroy my work and kill me in the process.

Well then you'd better go destroy everything that's not a trench; 90% of the entire server actually since the server is called trench wars.

So what if he destroys your bridges? It's not like it's against the rules.

So what if he destroys your bridges? It's not like it's against the rules.
Quote from: Badspot
Might does not make right, friends.  You can't host a party and then fling stuff at people because it's "your party".  If you cheat at your own dm you are a pathetic child.  Cucumberdude is in the wrong here.

Who cares about his heart? Whether he's a good guy or bad guy lies inside his skull.

Strictly speaking, if we destroy everything, the server just becomes one big trench.