Author Topic: "message to all you haters on blockland"  (Read 10883 times)

i'm loving the double standard this forum has against some people.

you can all band together and harass this one guy, but the moment many of us choose to attack the real problem users of this forum we all get attacked for it, and often banned. this guy obviously does have some form of mental disorder, and that's okay. i do too. the majority of this forum used to (i'm not sure if they still do) get really mad whenever people use the word autism as an insult, while i used to not really care it's getting really overused. people like this shouldn't be shat on.

we let things like the furry megathread exist while people like this are endlessly teased by us. this guy has some sort of mental disorder, while everyone in the furry megathread is just an angsty friend. i understand that whenever drama in this forum goes up lots of people all have their own bands of friends to help and defend each other for the time period that the drama exists, that's okay too, i do it, everyone does. this person obviously doesn't have that luxury. the fact that you all choose to band up on this one person and not others is despicable. i understand that all this thread is for is to make fun of the guy, but you all really shouldn't be. i've seen things like this happen to numerous other people for slight mistakes they had made. people like jessi slaughter (not being a whitenight) had their lives ruined because of little things like this.

i encourage you all to figure out who the real problems are to this forum.

get really mad whenever people use the word autism as an insult, while i used to not really care it's getting really overused.
The whole autism thing started when betel joined.

Well said mom, but they're are some wrong parts in my option.

Because it seems most likely that he does have some sort of disability, I think he should not have access to the internet or anywhere public. It can mess up his devlopment as he is not ready to function in the real world. It is up to the guardian to stop him from having contact with places like the public until he has been trained to properly function and act in. Society should not be responsible for understanding the actions a mentally disabled minor. Though I still believe the public should have respect on the disabled, its up to the caretakers to control their actions.

Yeah.
It really seems like you guys are just being richards for no reason. You're harassing someone who's probably got mental issues.

can you be mature for once

LOL

The whole autism thing started when betel joined.
betelgeuse didn't start that whole thing. it was around on the internet and on the forums long before he joined.

betelgeuse didn't start that whole thing. it was around on the internet and on the forums long before he joined.

I was talking about the forums and that the joke became this huge thing when he joined since 3/4ths of his posts involved that word one way or another.

i wanna say something too, but this post pretty much envelopes everything on my mind. why all the hate? what did he even do, make a couple videos yall didnt like?

Well said mom, but they're are some wrong parts in my option.

Because it seems most likely that he does have some sort of disability, I think he should not have access to the internet or anywhere public. It can mess up his devlopment as he is not ready to function in the real world.
preparing him for the public while not letting him be with the public!
you are a logical son of a bitch aren't ya

yeah, it feels like you guys are just being starfishs. sure this stuff is true comedy, but OP posted worst stuff than this in his time and you guys never bullied him over i-

oh

Momentum for forum president!

I wonder if the docter is his brother