holy dirty donkey stuff i think a ghost is in my house

Author Topic: holy dirty donkey stuff i think a ghost is in my house  (Read 1599 times)

nobody else in my house heard it but i swear on my stuff i heard an elderly woman say "hello?"
there is nothing that could have been mistaken for this stuff as battlefield 4 doesn't have old ladies in it
help
WHAT THE BITCH MY PHONE IS FLICKERING

You're gonna die, call an exorcist or a priest. Of course there is the chance that being alone has caused too much stress and made you think you heard it.

as opposed to cleanly donkey stuff?

nobody else in my house heard it but i swear on my stuff i heard an elderly woman say "hello?"
there is nothing that could have been mistaken for this stuff as battlefield 4 doesn't have old ladies in it
help
probably should have warned you about my skype call. i also must have left the voice modifier on.

oh sorry that's just me
nice room you have here

oh sorry that's just me
nice room you have here
Excuse me? It's obviously my grandma.

Excuse me? It's obviously my grandma.
tell her to get the forget out

tell her to get the forget out
Well, We kinda need a Ouija board... and there is a slight risk you'll get a demon inside you but all is good!

you're loving dead, kid. it can be anywhere, anytime, and it can spook you in over 700 ways, and that's with its spookiness. not only is it extensively trained in unarmed spooking, but it has access to the entire arsenal of the entire US dead forces and it will use it to its full extent to spook your miserable ass off the face of your house, you little stuff.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 07:34:13 PM by ßlöükfáce »

you're loving dead, kid. it can be anywhere, anytime, and it can kill you in over 700 ways, and that's with its spookiness. not only is it extensively trained in unarmed spooking, but it has access to the entire arsenal of the entire US dead forces and it will use it to its full extent to spook your miserable ass off the face of your house, you little stuff.
You're loving spooked, kiddo.

Years ago, when I was alone in my bathroom, taking a bath ... I said "Thank you" for a reason so minor it might've actually just been for nothing.

I heard "You're welcome."

As in, heard it.

The voice was deep, and didn't come from anyone I knew.

To this day I still wonder if it was just in my head or if the supernatural exists. Both seem implausible to me.

True story.