Author Topic: Still doing avatars  (Read 1120 times)

I remember a year or so back when I took avatar suggestions. If I didn't have multiple things going on in my life at that point (which I am sure many people experience) I would have been able to make more avatars than I originally intended. Once again I am open to making forum avatars. I could not edit the old topic, otherwise I would have. If you didn't bother to click the link (images broken anyways), here are older example pics:

Dante Slash

For user Captain Zee

Goth chainsaw GIF

Shoot self

Alchemy Bottle

Jelly Wiggle

BL: Spin

Quote from: Kid Plasma a couple years back
It's been days.
Quote from: Kade a couple years back
He's busy being a douche

Sometimes people have a life outside of the internet.

Im willing to do about any avatar as long as it doesn't have a super long animation with a high ass frame count like 200 or something.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 07:48:33 AM by Goth77 »

id really love a pixelated santa hat, its only a 4 frame gif

Could you please be slightly more specific? Would you like the santa hat to be on your current avatar, or do you just want a plain animated santa hat for an avatar?

covering the head of my avatar

some of those are edgy
theyre still good though

You are just the person I want. :3
If you would, I would love it if you could add a santa-hat sat atop the dome of this;

I'd really appreciate that.

If you are willing, replace rarity's diamonds with santa hats.

Just slap a big old floppy richard on mine.

why
Ok so i just realized that said khan. Forever I've been reading it as hank. please don't hurt me.

Is there any way you could just remake mine but without the large "Clix" at the bottom?

Ok so i just realized that said khan. Forever I've been reading it as hank. please don't hurt me.
HAN!!!K HAN!!!K HAN!!!K

Here Sir Doobs I gave him a green hat since the background has the red lines
I see you already have one tho. Sorry I ended up taking a nap yesterday

Here Clix:

Here Sir Doobs I gave him a green hat since the background has the red lines
I see you already have one tho. Sorry I ended up taking a nap yesterday

Thank you, that's really great! Zay was really kind and made me my current one out of the blue, so thank you to both of you.
I think I'm going to stick with Zay's one this year, but next year I'll swap to yours. Now I have a Christmas wardrobe!