Poll

Pick one.

Being burned at the stake.
46 (33.8%)
Drowning.
90 (66.2%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Jes00's Poodle Add-Ons (No actual poodles) [Item Rotate V2!! IMPORTANT UPDATE!!]  (Read 53438 times)

make a poodle
But I can't model. So.
If someone makes a poodle model and animations, I'll script the playertype

But I can't model. So.
How many times has that happened on this topic? 10? 15? Christ people.

But I can't model. So.
  i wish i was good at modeling but idk how to..i have blender but i have no clue what im doing

How many times has that happened on this topic? 10? 15? Christ people.
........................how about you swear

Hey, Could you make a Pac-Man addon, I don't know WHY I said this but it would be cool for blockland. (Pacman playertype/dot item.) Thanks anyways. :L  :nes:

Hey, Could you make a Pac-Man addon, I don't know WHY I sai
But I can't model. So.
d this but it would be cool for blockland. (Pacman playertype/dot item.) Thanks anyways. :L  :nes:
He can't model anything

oh yeah I forgot you can make stuff
Spawn zombie bots within a radius around you
I forgot, do you know how to make rtb prefs? oh yeah you do
Because if you do make this that would be nice
(radius, spawn rate, minimum radius if possible, and of course enable/disable)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 12:35:49 AM by gr8dayseth »

Item Rotate (v2)

Remember that old item spinning add-on? This is the same thing, except you can do it with individual items.
Check the "rotate" item direction to make the item rotate clockwise. Alternatively, if the server has the mod, but you don't, you can say /RotateItemSpawn after wrenching the desired brick. The "rotate" item direction will only appear if you and the server both have the add-on. I don't know why the rotate option isn't default. The rotating is a default feature, I'm just using it.

ChangeLog
Code: (v1 To v2) [Select]
-Fixed a major thing that stopped you from auto rejoining a server when the gamemode changed.

Version 2. Major fix that stopped you from auto rejoining a server when the gamemode changed(see: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272426.0).

God damnit, where are the poodles?