Post weird/interesting facts about yourself V2

Author Topic: Post weird/interesting facts about yourself V2  (Read 4999 times)

• I've never studied or taken notes for a test. If I have, I sure as hell never used them.
  • I'm immune to sunburns; probably from my lack of vitamin D and/or never going outside
  • If I like something a lot, I'll buy it twice; either as different versions or to give to friends.
  • I'm completely uncircumcised, though I'm pretty sure I have some form of phimosis.
  • I constantly try to bury my childhood in the past, often getting embarrassed when people bring up things I liked as a kid.
  • I have no affiliation to any form of political group whatsoever. Nobody in my family even votes.
  • While I don't seem like it, I have a love for comic books; often praising the comics of a franchise over the movies/TV shows.
  • Despite growing up in the 6/7th generation of gaming, my first video game consoles were an NES and Sega Genesis.
  • I'm super sensitive and will easily break down from any negative/harsh sounding words/tone of voice.
Well, I found my clone.

EDIT:
I don't know why, but I'm scared of old cars with circular lights and freak out whenever I see them at night with their lights on.
For example, large trucks like the MAZ-537.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 01:21:16 PM by AtlasBlue »

Guys this is post weird/interesting facts not stupid facts about yourself that a billion other people probably do

I have a birthmark almost perfectly the shape, size, and color of a band-aid, and it has remained the same size (not relative to my body) since birth.
I've donated my hair to locks of love twice and might do it again.
I'm quite competent at piano and mandolin.
I can put both feet behind my head. However, I can't really do it simultaneously anymore. My best was when I could do that and then walk on my hands.
My taste in music is varied and seemingly random, and I'll often not like more than one song by an artist or group.
Boredom was the primary emotion of my childhood, and if I could go back and be that age again, I wouldn't, because it sucked.

• I've won two of those contests in Lego Magazine.
  • I've grapheme–color synesthesia; my perception of words and individual characters/numbers is intertwined with the experience of colors.
  • Online I'm fairly easygoing but IRL I am extremely sarcastic. I was voted both most sarcastic and blunt of my graduating class.
  • My school's music teacher loves me so much I get to go on all the band trips even though I don't play an instrument. It's amusing because half of the kids have absolutely no idea why I'm there. Once I graduate she's naming a utility closet in my honor.

both my grandfathers were in ww2
my mothers side was in malta and the malayan emergency
my fathers side was working on spitfires for the battle of britain, which is why my father got into designing and manufacturing/engineering, which is how I'm into it too

also I just learned my great grandfathers from England and he moved to Scotland during the first world war, explains why my last name is an English name
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 02:59:40 PM by Maxwell. »

im the illuminati
im mexican and irish which is cool imo i just look like a white kid though

both my grandfathers were in ww2
my mothers side was in malta and the malayan emergency
my fathers side was working on spitfires for the battle of britain, which is why my father got into designing and manufacturing/engineering, which is how I'm into it too

also I just learned my great grandfathers from England and he moved to Scotland during the first world war, explains why my last name is an English name

All four of my great-grandfathers were serving in the military in or around WWII.

My mom's mom's dad was in the U.S. Army and fought in Normandy with the D-Day invasions. I think he was deployed at Utah Beach but I could be wrong. Lots of nerve racking stories came from his close calls with death (such as playing dead to avoid the attention from German soldiers). He got married right after returning home and became a baby boomer.

My mom's dad's dad (through which I'm related to several famous people) was in the Air Force briefly and later served as an aide by helping deliver necessities to the divided Berlin by helicopter.

My dad's dad's dad served in the Navy, but because I'm not around that side of my family, I don't know anything about his service.

My dad's mom's dad was also in the Navy, with the same unknown events.

I am a straight white male.
I have social anxiety
I can go lazy eye on command
I can turn my feet backwards
I can wiggle my ears
I own shoes
Movies are cool
Other stuff

My eyes are brown but they have a ring of hazel around the pupil and a dark green ring around the outside of my iris so they appear dark red or purple under certain lighting conditions (my dumbass friend pointed this out)
I have a rare physical condition
I'm bipolar and I have ptsd and panic disorder, so i have random panic attacks and ones caused by flashbacks/triggers
I have a birthmark on my pooncrack and another one right next to my belly button
My real hair color is strawberry blonde
I'm younger than all my friends because I skipped a grade in middle school
I went to a different school every single year
I go to tech school for a multimedia/graphic design
I can get into literally any special interest, you name it

I'm not very interesting

My mom's dad's dad (through which I'm related to several famous people) was in the Air Force briefly and later served as an aide by helping deliver necessities to the divided Berlin by helicopter.
woah stuff
so he flew some of the first helicopters

• I have OCD.
  • I have naturally yellow eyes.
  • I was diagnosed with cancer at a very young age, but was cured.
  • Blockland saved me from my depression.
  • I am an avid Walking Dead fan.
  • I have one of the most expansive vocabularies of the people I know.
  • I am one of my country's top sailors.
  • I can beat anyone at an arm wrestling comp, even my pa.
  • I got straight As in all my classes except for History, in which I got a D.
  • Oh yeah, I am direct relatives of the Roosevelts
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 12:58:09 PM by Tumbleweed »

uh

im distantly related to grover cleveland on my moms side

thats about it

• I have OCD.

Since everyone is talking about famous people they are related to, I'm related to George Bush Sr. and Jr., Stephen Douglas, Benedict Arnold, Oliver Hazard Perry, and directly related (great x9? grandfather and his son) to two of the [thirteen?] founders of Rhode Island.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 01:03:05 PM by XR-7 »

[ img]http://images.bwbx.io/cms/2013-11-27/1127_pringles_630x354.jpg[/img]
*eats the pringle on top so it's perfect, then eats another because even number of pringles*