Author Topic: Can-Can videos  (Read 1084 times)

« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 02:08:11 PM by -Setro- »

Also, how exactly are these made? I'd like to make one.
I'm pretty sure they're all made in the video editing programs using pitch shifting to edit the audio.

I'm pretty sure they're all made in the video editing programs using pitch shifting to edit the audio.
Yeah, most people use Vegas for these for the audio and visuals, but I've heard of some people using Audacity for the audio, then Vegas separately.

One practically made for BLF

forget my life forget you abandon thread forget you all burn in hell i love you bye
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 08:06:01 PM by Derontchi »

already in the OP you idiot
then loving label them forget you cunt

how would I label them? I didn't make this topic, and it's not my fault you're too illiterate to look at the links in the OP before posting

how would I label them? I didn't make this topic, and it's not my fault you're too illiterate to look at the links in the OP before posting
i clicked every one except that one and i was telling OP to label and calling you a cunt

i posted it first so forget you

goldfish tier intelligence here

i clicked every one except that one and i was telling OP to label and calling you a cunt

ok der raunchy
click next time

man, you must be really stupid to call me a cunt if it's your fault that you clicked the top and bottom links but not the center one. also, when your post is a run-on sentence, it's hard to tell if you're talking to me or OP

One practically made for BLF

forget my life forget you abandon thread forget you all burn in hell i love you bye

How old are you? 12?