Poll

WERE YOU READY?

MY BODY WAS
45 (44.6%)
MY BODY WASN'T
56 (55.4%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Author Topic: New Years 2015 - 4 Crashes, 120 players  (Read 32964 times)

gee i hope it doesnt crash
genuine concern
if this is another one of your awful attempts to get people to inject another one of your scripts to "fix" what is also entirely your fault then seriously go away
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 06:05:14 PM by Trogtor »

Is this the same build from last year

whats your problem man

edit: no this doesnt have to do with the blhack thing. i just remember last year that people complained it was laggy and crashed a bunch. I can see how you thought that tho.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 06:38:14 PM by Compy »

whats your problem man

edit: no this doesnt have to do with the blhack thing. i just remember last year that people complained it was laggy and crashed a bunch. I can see how you thought that tho.
its because a bunch of people were taking advantage of a few exploitable event systems we had out for anyone to mess with.

Oh sweet. Luckily Steam Broadcasting came out, so I should be able to livestream this.

so would you accept game music

i have a bunch of dedede songs and things i looped for my own server, like waluigi pinball

its because a bunch of people were taking advantage of a few exploitable event systems we had out for anyone to mess with.
Your s
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 07:03:23 PM by #Ravencroft »

wow nal this looks gey af

jk happy new year nal

I have 2 requests, and will be happy even if only one makes it in;

-I See Fire by Ed Sheeran
-The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd

gonna try and join this year. Last year i kept getting a C+++ error & I was fairly pissed about it. Before it begins, anyone know what causes this?