New Years 2015 - 4 Crashes, 120 players

Poll

WERE YOU READY?

MY BODY WAS
45 (44.6%)
MY BODY WASN'T
56 (55.4%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Author Topic: New Years 2015 - 4 Crashes, 120 players  (Read 32957 times)

lol no.
Oh I am sorry, I didn't knew all songs should be your music taste.
Therefore I shall request this one, specially for Ravencroft:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voyPOMgAMYU

Oh I am sorry, I didn't knew all songs should be your music taste.
Therefore I shall request this one, specially for Ravencroft:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voyPOMgAMYU
Those songs you requested sound like something a 12 year old listen to when they're mindlessly browsing youtube.

PFFFFFTTTTHHHHHH

oh god pls no

are you like 11?
Actually I am double of that.

I am sorry if you do not agree with my music taste, but it is in no way necessary to insult me about it.
Like I say a lot: There is nothing as subjective as taste in music. A genre wouldn't exist if no one likes to listen to it.

It'd be a lot easier to get somebody to script for you if you actually said what you needed them to do.

It'd be a lot easier to get somebody to script for you if you actually said what you needed them to do.
i'm aware, but it seems the OP is a bit vauge on what is needed. what we need is a GUI that is able to make changes to named bricks, specifically color changes for most of the named bricks. (we have 3 'channels' of differently named bricks where we hope that each set can be colored differently) we also need the GUI to be able to change one set of named bricks' effects and light applied to it. last year we also had an option to use the spawntool (or whatever it was) event to throw different weapons into the crowd. we would also need another channel for a music brick's music. if you wanted to, we could also use extra channels for applying even more sorts of effects to the stage.

i currently don't have many effects for the stage due to the fact that we would have needed a script to test how everything looked, and we don't have that yet.

I am sorry if you do not agree with my music taste, but it is in no way necessary to insult me about it.
Like I say a lot: There is nothing as subjective as taste in music. A genre wouldn't exist if no one likes to listen to it.
me and nal would both be happy to add at least one song from what people request, but if stuff is controversial in the topic it might not be done.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 02:52:10 PM by Momentum »

I know you didn't say so in the post, but if you need a music looper, I'm happy to help.
I've looped many songs in the past, and am very good at it, in my opinion.

pm me for details

you need some wu-tang clan in your life

learn what real rap is hombre

you need some wu-tang clan in your life

learn what real rap is hombre
i looped a bit from madvillainy.

The majority of people here will agree that videogame raps make them cringe. Especially mine craft.

by non serious loops i didnt mean stuff