3 (3.8%)
Critic
2 (2.6%)
Resident
31 (39.7%)
Comedian
13 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: Who are you to the BLF?  (Read 1455 times)

What type of BLForumer are you?

The Lurker - Doesn’t post anything, just stalk around the different boards reading everything.
The Fact Finder - Did you know that Bulb-Wearing Water-Hemlock is the most poisonous plant to North America? You do now thanks to the fact finder.   
The Troll - Known for their inflammatory, extraneous, and belligerent remarks. Immune to criticism.
The Meme Machine - Can only communicate using pictures, gifs, or memes. Never words.
The Critic - The critic critiques every single post in all the boards. Nothing is ever good in their eyes.
The Politician - Everything is related to politics in this person’s mind. All of the threads have something to do with politics.
The Resident: Constantly posts on the forums and checks frequently.
The Comedian - Everything the comedian says has to be a joke, even if it's on the most serious topic on the forum.

So who are you to the BLF?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 06:33:20 AM by Tumbleweed »

wonder how many votes the meme machine will get purely because of it's name

but no literally none of the above

I guess I'm that one always looking for discussion
the chatterbox
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 10:43:19 PM by Maxwell. »

Feel free to chime in any other possible additions

Idk i think that's a bit limited
Would be kinda cool if we were supposed to tell the above user what niche they filled if any, instead of having a bunch of people just saying that they don't fit with the poll options

resident: constantly posts on the forums and checks constantly, usually spits out a joke or two to try to fit into the conversation at hand.

pretty close to what i am i guess

resident: constantly posts on the forums and checks constantly, usually spits out a joke or two to try to fit into the conversation at hand.

Add the reporter - only posts news report threads

yeaaaah maybe this isn't such a great idea if everyone is going to get the same thing
and uh skip me if we're actually doing this

I just browse around, check topics that are remotely interesting, post while trying not to sound too stupid, and then leave.