Author Topic: chlorine gas attack targetted at warmongering furry convention  (Read 31865 times)

not sure how i feel about this lol...

bronycons are next
i'd like to see that
a person just exploding but instead of blood its just cheeto dust flying up into the atmosphere
i'd just sit and loving laugh from a distance
whoever did this stuff, i loving applause them
i actually live near chicago

Innocent people were hurt which should make us feel bad but...

Furries.

i'd like to see that
a person just exploding but instead of blood its just cheeto dust flying up into the atmosphere
i'd just sit and loving laugh from a distance

Fedora glimmering high up in the sunlight, slowly twirling on its graceful descent.

They're people but, they're furries. I'm so conflicted.

Fedora glimmering high up in the sunlight, slowly twirling on its graceful descent.
AHAHAHHAHAAHHAAH

wtf is there to be conflicted about

i mean i know this post is probably joking but honestly wtf is funny or good about people getting gassed are you guys serious

the answer is no obviously i'm sure but it's kinda goofy that you're pretending to be

i do hope they find this kid, if this was an intentional attack, cus i'd love to hear his explanation as to why furries deserve to die

imagine if he said "yiff in hell" during a press conference or something, i think the internet would have an aneurism

Innocent people were hurt which should make us feel bad but...

Furries.
"They're human beings that breathe the same air that I do, but they are part of an internet subculture that I find weird. I'm so conflicted."

Seriously what is there that's good/funny about people getting gassed?

"They're human beings that breathe the same air that I do, but they are part of an internet subculture that I find weird. I'm so conflicted."

Seriously what is there that's good/funny about people getting gassed?
People can't handle it when there are subcultures.

hah those guys have different beliefs that i find weird so they don't count as humans