Author Topic: Maxx Wishes Death Upon Others - "i was just exrpessing opinion"  (Read 10088 times)

queue up the "please forgive me" drama thread

queue up the "please forgive me" drama thread
you're kinda out of luck here because im not interested in a "forgive" thread.

We'll give you some time

i get the feeling that in a few years maxx is gonna end up becoming a huge sociopath lol

i get the feeling that in a few years maxx is gonna end up becoming a huge sociopath lol
This Just In! handicapped Child Breaks Into Furry Convention And Spills Bleach Everywhere

This Just In! handicapped Child Breaks Into Furry Convention And Spills Bleach Everywhere
i wasnt planning on it
Hahahaha.

We'll give you some time
Speak for yourself. Maxx isn't welcomed here. He constantly complains about the way people treat him yet the reason for that is he is a despicable human being. Their is no point in him making an apology thread, because nobody with a brain would believe the utter bullstuff he spews out to try and justify his crap for the 100th time.

We can all just hope he gets banned yet again. I don't like being this aggressive of a person anymore, but Maxx deserves every bit of it. He is one of the few forumers which i have absolutely no sympathy for. Nobody who wishes for people to burn to death will ever be on my good side.

Speak for yourself. Maxx isn't welcomed here. He constantly complains about the way people treat him yet the reason for that is he is a despicable human being. Their is no point in him making an apology thread, because nobody with a brain would believe the utter bullstuff he spews out to try and justify his crap for the 100th time.

We can all just hope he gets banned yet again. I don't like being this aggressive of a person anymore, but Maxx deserves every bit of it. He is one of the few forumers which i have absolutely no sympathy for. Nobody who wishes for people to burn to death will ever be on my good side.
but what if I wish for him to freeze to death

Maxx confirmed Riddler.

'Maxx did nothing wrong'
'He committed the Furrycaust, in which 6 million Furries, as well as 2 million others such as Bronies and SJWs were killed!'

Maxx confirmed Riddler.

except Riddler could lead a country

didnt maxx say when he got drama'd he would leave the forum until everything died down

'He committed the Furrycaust, in which 6 million Furries, as well as 2 million others such as Bronies and SJWs were killed!'
when I go to sleep every night I pray to god that when I wake up in the morning history has been re-written so that instead of the 6 million jews killed in the holocaust, it was 6 million furries. but instead of locking them in a gas chamber, they would lock them in a convention and pour chlorine on them. faith is left up to me to save this earth

i wasnt planning on itHahahaha.
could you happen to be a autistic individual?
If not, go to the newest place in the solar system, Pluto.