Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
...
8
9
10
11
12
[
13
]
14
15
16
Author
Topic: Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you? (Read 13316 times)
Brickitect
December 14, 2014, 10:33:23 AM
A loving LEGO shotgun.
Ima blast yo head off
Ad Bot
Advertisement
ßlöükfáce
December 14, 2014, 11:49:42 AM
my knife >:3
77x5ghost2
December 14, 2014, 11:50:06 AM
i don't want to
2cute4me
Redconer
December 14, 2014, 01:34:43 PM
Orange-scented Disinfecting Wipes container. I'll disinfect the crap out of you
HissingWalnuts
December 14, 2014, 01:42:28 PM
Trap the lego figure under a cup.
the hacker
December 14, 2014, 02:01:17 PM
Hardcover copy of Bone book 8. I could do something with that.
carolcat
December 14, 2014, 02:22:49 PM
i have a crt monitor that i could probably throw
Alyx Vance
December 14, 2014, 02:42:35 PM
I could cut my extension cord and shove it into you frying your insides.
Redconer
December 30, 2014, 12:32:18 AM
Very certain of smashing you with a music stand
Clix
December 30, 2014, 12:34:12 AM
Believe it or not I've got a machete on my nightstand, so I'd say yes.
Ipquarx
December 30, 2014, 12:35:01 AM
I have a box cutter, and a pair of pliers, so I can stab and maybe crush it.
Alyx Vance
December 30, 2014, 12:35:55 AM
Um
I can gas you out with my loads of Axe spray!
Frankie²
December 30, 2014, 12:36:18 AM
stab you with a blunt soda can
Crispy_
December 30, 2014, 12:43:32 AM
a tiny coffee machine, made mostly out of plastic
i honestly have no idea. he looks militarised so he probably has some military training, and could probably stop me if i try to whack him with it
McJob
December 30, 2014, 12:44:13 AM
As far as I know, my mouth works.
Print
Pages:
1
...
8
9
10
11
12
[
13
]
14
15
16
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you?