Author Topic: Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you?  (Read 13310 times)

I have a Staples Easy Button

I have a pen so I can stab that cactus

I have a pen so I can stab that cactus
you might accidentally poke your finger on one of the pricks

ill make or blahblahblah bleed by stabbing on blahblahblah's neck by a wooden knife


i got a huge monitor so i scream HAXX while throwing the monitor on his head

i have like
i don't know... uhhhh how about
decorations? white confetti?

i have like
i don't know... uhhhh how about
decorations? white confetti?
My lanyard

A Metal Rod.....SEE YOU IN HELL

I have like 12 feet of RG-58 coax and 10ft of wire, I can strangle you with the wire and whip you with the coax.

I would smash with my fatass printer


TV smash
I would take my joystick, and simply throw it at you.

uhh what would my full soda can do to a loving rocket launcher

I would try to smack it around with my keyboard, but.....I would probably get eaten