Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
4
[
5
]
6
7
8
9
10
...
16
Author
Topic: Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you? (Read 13308 times)
EnjoyedBen2002
December 08, 2014, 03:43:21 PM
Butterknife, Marshmallow fluff, bread, and peanut butter.
Ill turn you into a sandwich
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Blockaium
December 08, 2014, 03:47:11 PM
yes
i have a laptop, an iphone charging cable, a printer, a stapler, a cup of water, business papers, an office phone, a 300+ pound desk
oh also im in an office in case u didnt catch that before hand
InvisibleName
December 08, 2014, 04:22:20 PM
My chair. I guess I could just... hit you over the head with it? it's a metal chair, so yeah.
Obliviongate20
December 08, 2014, 04:26:08 PM
i have anti-itch spray for animals
i'll get it in your eyes like it's mace
Plethora
December 08, 2014, 05:20:10 PM
There are some fairly heavy textbooks in reach.
Coffee mug for my pens.
Alyx Vance
December 08, 2014, 05:20:44 PM
Shank ur eye m8
Biostorm
December 08, 2014, 05:21:42 PM
Quote from: Alyx Vance on December 08, 2014, 05:20:44 PM
Shank ur eye m8
forget you I was about to deliver a good joke.
Anyway I'll beat your avatar to death with my lamp.
Blake1
December 08, 2014, 05:22:24 PM
i'll shoot you
the hacker
December 08, 2014, 05:27:29 PM
Ever wondered what it's like to be killed with a drinking straw?
Alkatjo
December 08, 2014, 05:28:17 PM
Beat it? That's not what I have in mind.............
Captian Blubberman
December 08, 2014, 06:31:36 PM
I'm going to kill you with children's book, then wrap you in a burger king whopper wrapper and burn it.
Alyx Vance
December 08, 2014, 06:43:34 PM
I will erase you from existence
Froth
December 08, 2014, 06:45:39 PM
i'll slap you with my html and css 490 times
Georges
December 08, 2014, 07:04:52 PM
I can stab that hand with my knife
Tumbleweed
December 08, 2014, 07:05:29 PM
What can kill santa
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
4
[
5
]
6
7
8
9
10
...
16
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you?