Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
4
5
6
7
8
...
16
Author
Topic: Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you? (Read 13314 times)
SpongeCraft1212
December 07, 2014, 09:41:59 PM
it's an keyboard
yes
it would choke the avatar and kill it
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Bomberguy
December 07, 2014, 10:17:44 PM
My shelf yet again
Earthquake
December 07, 2014, 11:02:17 PM
I have a bean bag frog and a windows laptop
I throw the bean bag frog at you.
Your face hurts now.
Proceed.
ghost_man
December 07, 2014, 11:04:34 PM
I could easily beat up air with a fan.
XR-7
December 07, 2014, 11:06:19 PM
Let's see....
A laptop
A desktop monitor
A snowglobe (Blunt trauma)
A lamp
A computer fan
A tape measure (I could strangle??)
Abstath
December 07, 2014, 11:50:45 PM
A massive torch.
I'll shank you.
ThatRandomGuy
December 07, 2014, 11:53:19 PM
Quote from: Abstath on December 07, 2014, 11:50:45 PM
A massive torch.
I'll shank you.
Why do you have a torch...
tnatsissA
December 07, 2014, 11:53:45 PM
Pfft, that hat will make a nice bowl for your brains!
Silleb²
December 07, 2014, 11:54:46 PM
Monitor
I will smash ur hed
Abstath
December 08, 2014, 12:01:30 AM
Quote from: ThatRandomGuy on December 07, 2014, 11:53:19 PM
Why do you have a torch...
Power outages.
skipme
Lego lad
December 08, 2014, 12:29:35 AM
Yes I have chicken in the fridge
It's very spicy
WaterOre
December 08, 2014, 12:58:53 AM
Nintendo GameCube
I don't think a gaming system of that caliber can affect a dino
Captian Blubberman
December 08, 2014, 02:43:33 AM
I could easily drop you.
Dunstabzugshaube
December 08, 2014, 02:44:38 AM
Aren't sticks easily breakable? You are a stick-figure after all. I can also rub your arms together to turn you into a bonfire.
TheABELBOTO
December 08, 2014, 02:51:35 AM
That spike is insta death so no way josé
also I'm sure now one would hurt this little ol' gal (✿◕‿◕)
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
4
5
6
7
8
...
16
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you?