Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
5
6
7
8
9
...
16
Author
Topic: Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you? (Read 13312 times)
the hacker
December 08, 2014, 02:53:57 AM
A portfolio. Break her face!
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Blocky943
December 08, 2014, 02:54:27 AM
Asphyxiation with a cushion
Lurker
December 08, 2014, 03:35:05 AM
I'll strangle you with my MacBook charger :)
Malleo100
December 08, 2014, 03:38:49 AM
I'll bust the myth that you cant kill two guys with a soda can
Klocko²
December 08, 2014, 06:01:49 AM
Easily beaten with a set of speakers.
You can't beat me cos I'm nothing!
Zay
December 08, 2014, 06:09:33 AM
uh I got a nutcracker and a bunch of nuts.
i'll shove em all down your throat
Outpacte
December 08, 2014, 06:31:23 AM
a tredmill, the spinning thing is gone so, ill need your skin to fill it ;)
Freek
December 08, 2014, 06:44:36 AM
a bookbag
sure
kidplasma
December 08, 2014, 07:12:12 AM
There's a guitar in my closet, I'll bash your head in with it.
Flatflyer
December 08, 2014, 08:28:02 AM
my school bag
that things heavy so rip
Cybertails1998
December 08, 2014, 08:52:24 AM
Not sure if it's possible to pummel somebody with a heavyass xerox printer but LET'S FIND OUT
}]Crazy[{
December 08, 2014, 11:22:24 AM
some paper
a good stack of paper
like a ton of paper
the hacker
December 08, 2014, 11:24:12 AM
A plush facehugger. Make sure he doesn't know it's plush, throw it at him, then break his face with a book.
Blocky943
December 08, 2014, 11:35:16 AM
L's and D's and an extremely fragile bowl that will probably break upon hitting anything at a speed higher than 1 MPH.
Place your bets now, folks.
I bet on the bowl.
}]Crazy[{
December 08, 2014, 03:20:36 PM
ok bowl vs watermelon (just bought this why am I doing this)
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
5
6
7
8
9
...
16
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you?