Author Topic: Can you beat the above user's avatar with a nearby object around you?  (Read 13317 times)

3ds
well we can settle it in smash

Lol'd

Got a printer

I can hit you? Maybe?


a book, its a bible maybe? but i dont do the whole religion thing

im forgeted


If only I had a camera worth a damn
I' using my Laptop camera lol

I' using my Laptop camera lol
I have my iPod camera but its way worse than your lap camera

I have my iPod camera but its way worse than your lap camera
Still a camera, Unless its a potato

Hey randomguy, wanna get your ass beat with a christmas tree?

Hey Blockaium, wanna get your Holiday Spirit On with a christmas tree?

Hey randomguy, wanna get your ass beat with a christmas tree?
do you

Hey randomguy, wanna get your ass beat with a christmas tree?
NO, NOT THE FIR!!! You ruined a families Christmas to beat me up with a Fir tree. Man, no Holiday cheer...

im not threatening, im just saying theres a christmas tree next to me :l

Still a camera, Unless its a potato
Turned out better than expected


I'll shank you too Block