Author Topic: Tell me about texas  (Read 4199 times)

Hey forumcigarettes tell me about texas

No but really, I am making a school project about Texas for my English class, and I want to hear some opinions from people who actually live there.
Now the catch is that you post appropriate stuff, not something like "all teh f4ggotz live in texas xd", but instead start the sentence with

"In Texas"
"Everyone in Texas"
"You are not from Texas if"

Something like that. You get my point.

Only to things come out of Texas: steers and queers

And I don't see no horns on you boy

we don't talk about Austin anymore

not since the incident

what's so great about dumb old texas

Oh yeah and Mexicans

Mexicans everywhere

and ebola

Texas is like hell.
its loving hot, there are ants everywhere, and basicly everything is trying to shoot you.

Texas is the problem child of the U.S.

Texas is a beautiful state ruined by peoples preconceptions about the desired culture in the area, something reinforced by the society both internal and external* holding those preconceptions as well. A climate of like mindedness makes people reluctant to see things on a different viewpoint, and the assumption that everyone falls into some predetermined category makes one unable to differentiate their actions according to each person.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 08:42:03 AM by Ladios »

I've experienced nothing but really nice people in Texas. Lived there for about 2 and 1/2 years when u was a kid, had some very very fond memories there. Also had a positive experience with locals just in passing in DFW from Spain, to go to LAX. That was this summer.

ey I was born in texas :(
texas is loving hot, its flat too, fires. fire ants too. also criminals in my neighbourhood
yeah texas is like best placer ever

Everything's bigger in Texas

they have these really cool waffle machines that are huge and shaped like the state. 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 11:18:47 AM by Torin0101 »

Probably the stuffiest place I've ever been. And everyone I've met from Texas is forgeted in the head.

All my ex's live in texas.