laptop is kill

Author Topic: laptop is kill  (Read 1022 times)

well not entirely, but the hard drive is done for. i either have to pay 360 euros to some company to extract my schoolwork and other important stuff from my hard drive, or it's lost forever.

worst part is that i'm 100% sure that some cigarette in my class is to blame. he slammed his arm down on my laptop and after that, it said the hard drive could not be read. he's constantly denying that it's his fault and i'm also 100% sure that he's not going to pay for it.

tl;dr: god doesn't exist

slam your arm down on his head so his hard drive can't be read :cookieMonster:

but in all seriousness tell the school staff or something. it probably won't help get him to own up but they'll understand and keep an eye on the guy in the future so that he doesn't do it again

he's autistic, 0% chance that will happen

if he's autistic to the point of breaking other people's things and denying it why are they not keeping an eye on him in the first place

if he's autistic to the point of breaking other people's things and denying it why are they not keeping an eye on him in the first place

they do keep an eye on him, but at my school that's just constantly telling him "hey don't do that, next time i will punish you for sure"

they need to get him a full-time tardwrangler

Let's go over there and free him then!
Edit: Before we go I have to charge my rascal scooter and refill my ultra-gulp.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 10:29:35 AM by matthewbim11 »

yeah i was planning on waterboarding him, or using voodoo

either way he's paying for this stuff, i don't care how hard i have to sperg to convince the school staff that it was his fault

no cloud backup?

if he slammed his arm on the laptop it might've just locked the hardrive to prevent corruption, have you taken it out yet?

yosher lives in Europe....
Everywhere is america. No exceptions.

Have your parents complain to his parents, you'll get the money.

how about voodoo doesn't work
just go to him and wreck some of his stuff too, he got away with it
why cant you?