We never see Bisjac's add-ons.

Author Topic: We never see Bisjac's add-ons.  (Read 1406 times)

So....  where his add-ons eh? I think he hate make one or he is sooo  lazy to make add-ons.

I think he hate make one or he is sooo  lazy to make add-ons.
...is he inclined to?

you don't have to make addons if you don't want to
you can just play the game

furling: useful thread maker

bisjac made addons?
None at all. That why I create this thread about "We never see his add-ons."

you say it like him making add-ons is literally a requirement

Okay? Cool? Why the hell is he required to make add-ons? Why don't you just make topics on half of the loving forum while you are at it. I don't make add-ons, where is my topic?

You seriously made a topic about someone calling them lazy because they don't want to make add-ons. What the hell is wrong with you?

well for one i think he's literally developmentally stunted and for two he's deaf, so he doesn't parse english the same way we do

like that's not me insulting him i remember that being brought up as genuine concerns

you say it like him making add-ons is literally a requirement
He not have to make one... I know he will never make one :D unless I will ask him, if he want help very first own add-ons.

Okay? Cool? Why the hell is he required to make add-ons? Why don't you just make topics on half of the loving forum while you are at it. I don't make add-ons, where is my topic?

You seriously made a topic about someone calling them lazy because they don't want to make add-ons. What the hell is wrong with you?
Whoa... Please listen to Bushido said to you.

developmentally challenged or not that doesn't mean you're allowed to forgetin demand add-ons from people, furling

developmentally challenged or not that doesn't mean you're allowed to forgetin demand add-ons from people, furling
Yea. I was consider ask him, if he want help make his first add-on, Unless he not want to, that fine with me.

lol
in the near future where everyone is placed under contract to create one addon a year

lol
in the near future where everyone is placed under contract to create one addon a year
if you don't make an addon within that time, your key is revoked

if you don't make an addon within that time, your key is revoked
Code: (server.cs) [Select]
announce("a");