Author Topic: Titanic stolen  (Read 4418 times)

The fact that hs id is so high leads me to beleive that he didn't make it and thought that people would be stpid enough to think that t was actually his.

What an idiot, Jango Fett has stolen alot of USSR builds in the past too.

I think he was once in trouble for stealing the MotE Mansion and then stealing the box mansion!

Rex

It does sadden me that people are still stealing builds. I wonder how old this guy is....8? 5?

Let's see if he posts something handicapped on this thread.  :cookieMonster:

It does sadden me that people are still stealing builds. I wonder how old this guy is....8? 5?

Let's see if he posts something handicapped on this thread.  :cookieMonster:
Let us pray :D

Rex

He's currently filming, probably in the Titanic. Admin password is 6789 (It's in the name).

Crashpls.

shall we invade the server?

I think it's funny that someone would try and steal that. Everybody knows it's Bones4's.
someone un-ban me from the server as well, I perma-banned myself from it. :cookieMonster:

I'm banned with "OLOLOLOLOLOLOL."

:/ I don't even remember getting that.

I've never even been on the server, and I'm banned for the same reason.

Looks like he's running an auto-ban script, I've failed you TheWorm!

Rex

Some Mobious1 person went in there and banned everyone in the server at some point. (One of my friends was there and got banned.) This guy is the same person who asked for Admin at the MotE server. And the movie server is up again. Crashpls. Oh, and someone get admin and unban everyone that's worth unbanning so we can raid. :D

That'll be me.

[stealthmask]