Author Topic: Aoki's City RP (Really bad/disrespectful Admins)  (Read 4137 times)

This is obviously missing a bunch of moaning and general dumbassery by op 

This is obviously missing a bunch of moaning and general dumbassery by op 

I don't follow.

/little support

Being banned for causing a drama is very stupid, but the server is still fun tho.

Arkal has been deadmined and banned for two days with the reason "Abuse of Power." While Cromedome was definitely way too hostile to the players, he was in fact following the rule which states that anything that has not been prevented via coding is acceptable. Cromedome is going to be given a second chance because he is an SA and has never messed up before this.

NOEDIT: All of Cromedome's bans containing the word "forget" have been removed.

no retribution for lashing out? wtf

Lol. /me op is too great for rage.

Well my friend dylan is aka bdx, but I could be wrong. He really is a cool guy. Gave me keys to try out servers.
He's goodspot.

He's goodspot.

to add to this maris was being an unethical starfish even admitting to trolling and told me i was breaking rules when he was breaking 8 and 10
"take away powar and u get wittle kids"
I haven't been here for a full week and I already hate him.

Cromedome has banned me too when I was playing for the reason "Our loving topic says your loving moderating yet your not you little bastard" but was soon unbanned by someone

Arkal has been deadmined and banned for two days with the reason "Abuse of Power." While Cromedome was definitely way too hostile to the players, he was in fact following the rule which states that anything that has not been prevented via coding is acceptable. Cromedome is going to be given a second chance because he is an SA and has never messed up before this.
Glad to see you are fixing your server, but admins that abuse probably shouldn't be given chances; if they are stupid enough to dun goof in the first place then it's obvious they don't take their position seriously.

+1 For actually working on it though.

Oh also a bit of insight, back when me and Thorfin hosted a City RPG with his mod, Cromedome was an admin appointed by Thorfin, he always went on massive kill streaks and teleported to avoid being jailed.

Just thought I should mention this.

he also runs "memetroll"

Good, You guys finally stopped confusing me as BDX for being friends with him on steam/skype.
In any case, yes we did a little amusing live stream of the forums a few days ago trolling the community.
Mainly just myself because I wanted to see how much you guys actually hate him for simply stating his opinions of the game in the past. Yes, shaders and maps were an issue. As I stated in my live stream which I am still editing I don't have true intent like BDX to harass this community about player opinions.

I've only played this game since August with the original BLid of 48242.

I know badspot in the past has banned him for several reasons and even asked him for his keys which breaks his own rules to not give out keys. Quite frankly, I don't really care as I actually like the game and half of its community due to the fact that deep down half of you or more are trolls. That is a game community I like to hang around.

Again. I'm not here to cause problems, but rather get laughs out of previous ones not just caused by me.

Cromedome has banned me too when I was playing for the reason "Our loving topic says your loving moderating yet your not you little bastard" but was soon unbanned by someone

Aoki de-admined everyone, I went on and they're all having a childish fit. They broke the rules or twisted them, A player complained(Here), and he made his own decision which I believe personally was justifiable as I believe he has too many admins and not enough moderators.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:12:48 AM by Badspot »

I cleared the admin list.