New Clan Clan Clan Clan clan

Author Topic: New Clan Clan Clan Clan clan  (Read 17333 times)

this is a psa from the new clan clan clan clan clan

i made this clan when me and my brother invented a new word called clan clan clan clan clan clan so i put it in the name

this clan will out do all the other clans

also i hope it doesnt turn into a chain clan chain ban clan

I recommend you work together with New Clan New Clan if you want to win this war.

I recommend you work together with New Clan New Clan if you want to win this war.
Thank you for your offer, however if new clan clan clan clan clan is ever suspecting of any mokneybusiness then our teamyship will be over.

The New Clan Clan Clan will cut your throat open while you sleep.

This is a stuff clan. We will cut open your stomaches and shove in dynamites in there.

The New Clan Clan Clan will cut your throat open while you sleep.
just try getting through our walls.  you wont make it across the front lawn before you are vaporized by our fence mounted autism-rifles.

This is a stuff clan. We will cut open your stomaches and shove in dynamites in there.
we already eat dynamites so i dont see a problem.

just try getting through our walls.  you wont make it across the front lawn before you are vaporized by our fence mounted autism-rifles.
we already eat dynamites so i dont see a problem.
little did you know me, Snaked_Snake, is immune to autism rifles!

only the purest of autists are immune

only the purest of autists are immune
Yes, and I, Snaked_Snake, clean every day.

little did you know me, Snaked_Snake, is immune to autism rifles!
lol u really think autism rifles are all we have?  Good luck getting through the walls without becoming a downy kid.

lol u really think autism rifles are all we have?  Good luck getting through the walls without becoming a downy kid.
pfft, I could knock down a straight wall made from Sol (our sun) just by blowing a bit on it!

We have a third wall made of dark matter

Suk my cok

We have a third wall made of dark matter

Suk my cok
Well so do we, we have everything made into a wall x infinity x2.

Well so do we, we have everything made into a wall x infinity x2.
youre too handicapped to break the laws of the universe