4 (8.5%)
Disease/cancer
8 (17%)
Bronies
16 (34%)
Other
12 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Have you ever died/almost died?  (Read 5146 times)

Tried to get the date to say c. 33 AD and link to the bible, but I could only manage to get it back to December 31, 1969 at 6:00:00 PM.

I had a tv fall on my head at a young age. (One of those bulky ones, no flatscreen existed :y)
The only person this would be more ironic with is Face, lol.

Uh, nothing that I remember. I take risks, but only if I know I have a high probability of a positive outcome. That's why I've only broken my pinkie finger twice (the same one too, lol), and that's about it, other than cuts and scrapes.

Once I threw a rock *about 2 pounds* really hard at another rock, it ricocheted and came flying at my head. Idk if that would've killed me *probs not*

I feel bad...
I laughed at this.

How the forget do you choke on spaghetti???
noodle falls down your throat and your epiglottis closes on it so theres a string of pasta dangling in your esophagus, and since your epiglottis is closed it has a high chance of also going into your trachea. same for melted cheese.

add electrocuted. got an apartment building's power routed through me once because i was a dumb child.

Huh okay, we're talking about electrocution now.

Seriously Jaxx?? 2 for 2 man.

Thanks for reminding me.

I was in the utility room looking for something with my brother a while ago. All the lights in the back room are the long fluorescent lights like you would find in a supermarket. One of them turns on with a light switch outside the doorway and the other turns on with a pull string. There is one that doesn't work though, and it was right above where I was looking. I couldn't see well and wanted it on, and then wondered why it didn't work. I saw a tiny red button on the underside.

"OHHH WHAT DOES THIS BUTTON DO??"

Idiot. As soon as I touched the button, an electric current literally hoisted me up on my toes dragging my arm up towards the light. I felt my veins expand and jerk a little bit. I only became disconnected from the light when my knees buckled under me. My arm kept tingling for about twenty minutes.

Don't push red buttons.

actually a bookcase fell on me once
very traumatizing

nearly fell off a cliff in Arizona

actually a bookcase fell on me once
very traumatizing
A television fell on me, scarred me right above the eye. I don't count it as near death however.

well i could have fell off a cliff when i was hiking in a few places, also i almost drowned once when i was like 5

My dad was injured when a metal beam fell off of an automatic door when he walked into Old Navy several years ago. It was insanely scary because he sorta just didn't come home one night and wasn't answering his phone :panda:

well i could have fell off a cliff when i was hiking in a few places, also i almost drowned once when i was like 5
Heh, cliffs.. forget those things. I didn't know we had one in our backyard and I found myself right at the edge before I knew where I was walking.

I got t-boned by a bus going 45mph on my motorcycle. I died (sort of) and the paramedics got me back to life.

To this day... I still ride motorcycles.

I also suffered from 7 broken ribs, a fractured femur and my entire right side of my body was pretty much all forgeted up.