Author Topic: 135 people killed in pakistan school (most claimed to be children)  (Read 3039 times)

Here we go again. I edited and clarified that one post. And you're saying the exact opposite of what I said. But did you read the article or even the title?
we know what you mean't, don't try to save face now. you're a bigot.

had no one attacked you for saying all muslims are animals i bet you wouldn't have even thought of editin it

You guys are idiots. He mean't RADICAL Muslims and even loving edited it to fix what he meant to say. Jump on the bandwagon some more.
I imagined surfer Muslims who think they're rad

we know what you mean't, don't try to save face now. you're a bigot.

had no one attacked you for saying all muslims are animals i bet you wouldn't have even thought of editin it
what the forget? This is clearly not the case. Don't even try to go there with such conclusions.

I imagined surfer Muslims who think they're rad
or skateboarding muslims in 90s fashion

what the forget? This is clearly not the case. Don't even try to go there with such conclusions.
blake, you seem like a fine guy. i don't see what you gain by defending a guy who said "not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslim" and "muslims are animals"

"muslims are animals"
try reading
You guys are idiots. He mean't RADICAL Muslims and even loving edited it to fix what he meant to say. Jump on the bandwagon some more.

This would suck no matter where it happened or who did it. Shut the forget up guys there are 145 dead children and you guys are calling each other names and arguing about muslims. Terrorism happens everywhere and by all people. Stop trying to be a major cunt by pointing it out when a specific religious group does it and saying how predictable it was.

try reading
he still said that all terrorists are muslims though didn't he?

I also explained that. Please
try reading

ok so let's get this straight; there are
regular muslims
and
radical/extremist muslims

by his logic
all terrorists = muslims (now OBVIOUSLY not all terrorists are muslim but you get the point)
now this could mean 2 ENTIRELY different subjects. Radical or regular. I honestly think he meant radical.
all terrorists = radical muslims
radical muslims =/= regular muslims
therefore
all terrorists =/= regular muslims

He could've made it more clear by what he mean't but I support Derontchi.

ok so let's get this straight; there are
regular muslims
and
radical/extremist muslims

by his logic
all terrorists = muslims
now this could mean 2 ENTIRELY different subjects. Radical or regular. I honestly think he meant radical.
all terrorists = radical muslims
radical muslims =/= regular muslims
therefore
all terrorists =/= regular muslims

He could've made it more clear by what he mean't but I support Derontchi.
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terrorists-are-muslims/

This would suck no matter where it happened or who did it. Shut the forget up guys there are 145 dead children and you guys are calling each other names and arguing about muslims. Terrorism happens everywhere and by all people. Stop trying to be a major cunt by pointing it out when a specific religious group does it and saying how predictable it was.
i'm not arguing against the death of innocent lives. there's nothing i can  do for them right now at my computer screen except feel terrible that it happened. i can only argue against what i think is a dangerous point of view.

try reading
ditto. i'm saying, it doesn't matter he edited it, because judging by his prior comments and reasoning in that thread it's clear to see he meant what he said and only edited it so that he didn't get buried (but of course that didn't work because a smart person can smell a prejudiced argument from a mile away)

i despise the people who did this but you gain nothing my hating an entire race of people

You sound like a broken record. We've all clicked the link, now give it a rest will you?
I'll give it a rest when people stop saying that all terrorists are muslim. Your comment is incredibly rude and unneeded. Can't handle people trying to educate others? Go elsewhere, this isn't the place for you.