Author Topic: Smash Trophy of your Blockhead! (Apologizement on Pg 6) - OFF  (Read 9973 times)

Name: EnjoyedBen2002
Desc: A man who is eagle-eyed and skilled with a variety of guns and swords. it's no great idea to take him on, as he is prepared for every situation with his shotgun, sniper, machine gun, katana, and dual pistols
Pose: Holding MachineGun, all other weapons on back or on waist, ammo bandoiler on torso.
Items: Listed in desc and pose
Smash medal: Gold but a bit of blood
Background: SSBB background
Blockhead:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:40:24 PM by EnjoyedBen2002 »

• In-game name: WaterOre
  • Description about yourself: An average player who will build nearly anything for you with his evil, depressed mind. Avid lover of trivia, can also play the viola.
  • Your blockhead: http://imgur.com/u5VuBwP
  • Smash medal color: Aluminum
  • Background color: Maroon
  • What kind of pose: Head up and looking to the left at about a 35º angle, with 3-4 1x2 bricks around the feet.
  • Items in hand: Brick placer
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:49:51 AM by WaterOre »

if it's not too late, make me point the shotgun upward
like this

In Game Name: Cowboy Dude
Description: ID 26663, just another typical Blockhead in the world of Blockland looking for adventure when presented to him. That bold striking pose really says alot about him... a man with no absolute idea what he's doing.
Photo:
Medal Color: Default gold
Background: Default
Pose: Use Superman as a reference but make the cape flow in the wind.

Item: None
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 09:19:19 PM by JJJMan4 »

In-game name: Chromomania
Description about yourself: A slightly completely bonkers dude. He happens to be missing a few parts, but that doesn't stop him. Thumbs up for war amps! ...Oops.
Your blockhead:
Smash medal color: Default gold
Background color: Default blue
Pose:
Items in hand: Nothing

alternate all-star version

Your blockhead:
Smash medal color: Default gold
Background color: Default blue
Pose: Sonic-esque standing straight, left hook on hip, right hand slightly up like it's tossing something passively in the air. 1x1 brick hovering directly above said right hand.
Items in hand: Gray 1x1 brick, chrome FX
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 09:19:58 PM by PowerDag »

Sorry guys I forgot to mention that only default weapons and items are included, so please update your list if you used custom weapons
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 09:17:56 PM by Filipe »

It'd be funny to see a Blilipe or Blablo trophy.

Sorry guys I forgot to mention that only default weapons are included, so please update your list if you used custom weapons

Sorry guys I forgot to mention that only default weapons and items are included, so please update your list if you used custom weapons
Oh ok, for me same pose and everything but with the rocket launcher.

Really though it would take twice as long just modelling the items

Really though it would take twice as long just modelling the items
Am I excluded for using a brick, or does that still count as default technically?

Am I excluded for using a brick, or does that still count as default technically?
Nah I already made yours with the brick, you're the only one exception though.

- In-game name: Nizz

- Your blockhead: here

- Smash medal color: faded gold

- Background color: here

- What kind of pose: see background picture

- Items in hand: default pistol in right hand